No announcement yet.

Why can't God just kill Satan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? lol.

Look up the character for country in Chinese...the old character, from the original unabbreviated form of Kanji. You will see an area, surrounded by borders, then encapsulated again. That is what a country was conceived of by one of the most ancient society...a society that dealt with anarchy, culture expansion, and defense of country for a long time.

This tells me a lot. Like for example? you cannot have a country with no borders. Whether it is Trump, whatever, with no border you have no country.
    Just when you factor in Karma and helping the needy. it would make sense to help the needy immigrants who are running from a horrible situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Just when you factor in Karma and helping the needy. it would make sense to help the needy immigrants who are running from a horrible situation.
      Its not that simple. Even if it was... while I expect my country to have borders, its not a personal judgement. When I see an immigrant, here and working hard, I have no problem with them. On a personal level I treat them as I would any friend... I have had such individuals do work for me. Karma made it so, they are here... The one pet peeve I have is when anyone has more than a few kids. Thats bad social planning! Overpopulation. And it strains the systems that are designed to protect all kids, because there are too many kids to serve. But again...I would never use that opinion to act untoward an individual and his family...kids are kids.

Regarding letting people in,if you just let people in you will destroy the country for EVERYBODY, even for immigrants that are legal and want to be Citizens. There is also a big difference between people who want to contribute and only want benefits and actually have no love, or respect for this country. Surely you understand this point...

There are plenty of opportunities for legal immigrants to come here. There are also opportunities for seasonal workers to come here. Once you are overpopulated its over... the rate of reproduction makes it inevitable that you will overpopulate. This is a biological fact and the reason many feel we have already lost...

Ariel Sharon who was the Israel general who hated Palestinians, towards the end of his life advocated a split state solution and no one could figure out why because he was a true hater of the Arabs... Some thought he went soft and that was nonsense. Sharon, like a lot of very astute military people over there realized that Israel will lose in the long run and the reason is actually very simple as to why: Palestinians pop out an amount of kids that make it so it does not matter how many are killed.

Horrible to say, and I don't want you to think I agree with the sentiments here but Sharon and some very brilliant high level guys know that they can never kill enough Palestinians and eventually Israel will be overrun. Sharon reasoned that the only hope was to give them a state and try to separate from their area. And that is what will happen to most countries my good friend Siablo!

China has already destroyed the oceans, and the air quality, the earth. In a war with China they would fall like dominoes, people would break ranks, and they would starve, but they will repproduce to such a degree that eventually the world will be overpopulated. And if you don't believe me? consider this: When I was in High School in the year 1982 there was this idiot kid named Charles Fisher. Kid had horrible breath and was a dunce lol. I still remember people laughing at him when he said the world had a Billion people.... At that time the world did not even have a Billion people Siablo!! Think about that. and not even near a Billion...

People say that we can absorb more people but if the world did not have a Billion people in 1982... We better keep our borders strong. People breed incontinently and it is killing us.

The truth is we have to evolve as a species and breed intelligently, we have to have that discussion whether we are ready for it, or not. And its scary... Obviously nobody wants to be told by government, or by anyone how many kids they can have. But stupid people are the ones breeding and unless people care about the future they are creating the seeds of our destruction.

I am telling you this as a progressive individual, I don't advocate for a particular group to breed more or less... We all, as humanity have to grow up and become educated, scientifically literate enough to reverse this trend.

Finally... Nature does sometimes act, like she does on all species and wipe out large numbers of individuals. Sad but you will see that nature acts towards equilibrium... Natural disasters occur in areas with the less educated, areas that are overpopulated, etc. There are exceptions to this like Japan, which is a highly educated country, where a lot of people have been wiped out in economically strong areas, but usually it is in areas that have been unprepared. Diseases also affect us more readily when there is a larger population. People with more affluence and education tend to breed less as well.

I gave you a detailed answer here. I think maintaining a border is vital to having a country and not simply a state.
      Last edited by billeau2; 05-06-2019, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        Its not that simple. Even if it was... while I expect my country to have borders, its not a personal judgement. When I see an immigrant, here and working hard, I have no problem with them. On a personal level I treat them as I would any friend... I have had such individuals do work for me. Karma made it so, they are here... The one pet peeve I have is when anyone has more than a few kids. Thats bad social planning! Overpopulation. And it strains the systems that are designed to protect all kids, because there are too many kids to serve. But again...I would never use that opinion to act untoward an individual and his family...kids are kids.

Regarding letting people in,if you just let people in you will destroy the country for EVERYBODY, even for immigrants that are legal and want to be Citizens. There is also a big difference between people who want to contribute and only want benefits and actually have no love, or respect for this country. Surely you understand this point...

There are plenty of opportunities for legal immigrants to come here. There are also opportunities for seasonal workers to come here. Once you are overpopulated its over... the rate of reproduction makes it inevitable that you will overpopulate. This is a biological fact and the reason many feel we have already lost...

Ariel Sharon who was the Israel general who hated Palestinians, towards the end of his life advocated a split state solution and no one could figure out why because he was a true hater of the Arabs... Some thought he went soft and that was nonsense. Sharon, like a lot of very astute military people over there realized that Israel will lose in the long run and the reason is actually very simple as to why: Palestinians pop out an amount of kids that make it so it does not matter how many are killed.

Horrible to say, and I don't want you to think I agree with the sentiments here but Sharon and some very brilliant high level guys know that they can never kill enough Palestinians and eventually Israel will be overrun. Sharon reasoned that the only hope was to give them a state and try to separate from their area. And that is what will happen to most countries my good friend Siablo!

China has already destroyed the oceans, and the air quality, the earth. In a war with China they would fall like dominoes, people would break ranks, and they would starve, but they will repproduce to such a degree that eventually the world will be overpopulated. And if you don't believe me? consider this: When I was in High School in the year 1982 there was this idiot kid named Charles Fisher. Kid had horrible breath and was a dunce lol. I still remember people laughing at him when he said the world had a Billion people.... At that time the world did not even have a Billion people Siablo!! Think about that. and not even near a Billion...

People say that we can absorb more people but if the world did not have a Billion people in 1982... We better keep our borders strong. People breed incontinently and it is killing us.

The truth is we have to evolve as a species and breed intelligently, we have to have that discussion whether we are ready for it, or not. And its scary... Obviously nobody wants to be told by government, or by anyone how many kids they can have. But stupid people are the ones breeding and unless people care about the future they are creating the seeds of our destruction.

I am telling you this as a progressive individual, I don't advocate for a particular group to breed more or less... We all, as humanity have to grow up and become educated, scientifically literate enough to reverse this trend.

Finally... Nature does sometimes act, like she does on all species and wipe out large numbers of individuals. Sad but you will see that nature acts towards equilibrium... Natural disasters occur in areas with the less educated, areas that are overpopulated, etc. There are exceptions to this like Japan, which is a highly educated country, where a lot of people have been wiped out in economically strong areas, but usually it is in areas that have been unprepared. Diseases also affect us more readily when there is a larger population. People with more affluence and education tend to breed less as well.

I gave you a detailed answer here. I think maintaining a border is vital to having a country and not simply a state.
        Red - No the US has done the most damage over the decades.

Blue - See if you can call up that guy and apologize, The world population was over 4 billion in 1980.

Green - majority of the countries in the world have declining birthrate and that's why countries like America and Europeans countries that are developed will see more immigrants come in to fill the job vacancies.
        Even xenophobic Japan has loosen it immigration rules to allow for people to come in and fill roles that its declining population can't.

Comment

• the world had less than a billion in the 80s lmao

what is that guy smoking ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
            the world had less than a billion in the 80s lmao

what is that guy smoking ?
            They need to go and apologize to that Charles kid they mocked.

Comment

• Nice pivot there, Siablo. The atheist argument wasn't working too well, so let's pivot to immigration

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Nice pivot there, Siablo. The atheist argument wasn't working too well, so let's pivot to immigration
                The atheist argument is solid as always. Bileau pivoted and brought the argument to karma. He also shifted and said his God isn't like the God described in the bible. So other discussions developed.

Don't worry about the discussions that Bileau and i have. Go drop your boy off to school.

Comment

The atheist argument is solid as always. Bileau pivoted and brought the argument to karma. He also shifted and said his God isn't like the God described in the bible. So other discussions developed.

Don't worry about the discussions that Bileau and i have. Go drop your boy off to school.
                  Oh, the atheist argument is solid...

Have you read up on entropy, thermodynamics, and Brownian motion?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Oh, the atheist argument is solid...

Have you read up on entropy, thermodynamics, and Brownian motion?
                    How does it connect to the atheist argument?

Comment

How does it connect to the atheist argument?
                      These scientific laws state that everything will tend toward randomness if left undisturbed. The cosmos has not tended toward randomness. Who or what is applying the necessary energy to cause this?

Comment

Working...
                      X