No announcement yet.

Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abandon hope all ye who enter here

What a powerful phrase! It is from Inferno and is printed on the gates of hell.

The idea of abandoning all hope is frightening.

Wildin' Wilder says

that would be a good book if it weren't for all the blabbin'

good book tho

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan
      HOLY **** LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

This fake fuk is a joke. He claiming he was on the Cal Football team now?? Wtf, that legitimately made me laugh.

This dude is will not stop with his claims. You can bring up any subject, career, sport or whatnot. And this dude will claim he was part of it.

He was Locked up in the basement of a super max prison and was saved by Amnisty International because of cruel and unusual punishment.

Top of his class at Cal where he was on the football team even though he never played high school football. And also was on the Cal water polo and swim team.

Former boxer

Was part of the NF Black Widow investigations.

Says words like Heina, puto, contesta me, mijo but is a full blooded Jew.

Killed guys.

He claims he produces proof but no one ever sees it. (Just noticed this one)

I swear this dude is legit in fantasy land.

I’ll admit he’s a funny dude, delusional, but nonetheless funny.
      Wildin' Wilder says

Jesus Christ, that is hilarious.

I had to break character. It was too much. Funniest thing I've ever read. I swear. It's too much because it's true he makes these claims

Edit:

Now that I've made it to the bottom of the post, I just wonder why jaded is so intent on protecting Zaroku that he wants me permabanned

Very fishy, especially considering everyone knows Zaroku is fake now

Old Zaroku was akin to a Beercules, except with random shiz.

The new rebranding of Zaroku is one willing to accept a "schizophrenia" diagnosis. And is actually playing it up.

LOL I think he just literally wants me gone while the rebranding takes place.

Jaded, I'm sorry I messed up your alt, but you gotta let it go, bruh!

Events that supposedly led to Zaroku's transfer to a supermax, where he was ultimately rescued because of cruel and unusual punishment:

https://www.prisonlegalnews.org/news...-fci-sheridan/

"On Sep. 2, 1993, a riot broke out at the overcrowded FCI in Sheridan, OR. According to a report in The Columbian , of Sep. 3, 1993, an office building at the four year old medium security prison was burned to the ground after 20 to 30 prisoners stormed out of the recreation area armed with baseball bats and pool cues. It took guards about two hours to regain control. The prison was subsequently locked down for officials to investigate the reason for the riot.

The prison was designed to hold 756 prisoners and holds 1,297. One guard suffered a broken wrist and two other guards and several prisoners suffered cuts and bruises. According to FCI-Sheridan spokesman Robert Palmquist, "The officers were injured while running away from rioting inmates and they were caught in the melee."

Really, man?

LOL
      Last edited by WildinWilder; 09-17-2018, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Comment

That's the reality of people who don't accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.

John 3:18

18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

Comment

I have that posted on the outside of my bedroom. I might put it on my Facebook page as well.

Comment

The phrase is weak, and it is for weak people.

Hope is for losers.

Winners don't hope for good things to happen. They go out and make things happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                I have that posted on the outside of my bedroom. I might put it on my Facebook page as well.
                Tattooed above your buttcheeks as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                  The phrase is weak, and it is for weak people.

Hope is for losers.

Winners don't hope for good things to happen. They go out and make things happen.
                  Looks like the quote went right over your head.

Comment

Working...
                  X