Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mundine: If Horn Says No - Then I Want Saunders, Canelo, GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should fight Khan; they're obviously on the same diet..

Comment

This guy is a muppet if he thinks he's relevant enough to get a fight with any of these guys. He just sounds so obsurd to even hearing him mention this crap. He is as delusional as Khan. Sorry mate no last pay day for you, your time is over. GIVE IT UP!!

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
        what a delusional aussie prick if he thinks he stands a chance against the top 3 middleweights in the world..he doesn't even worth to be a tune up for them
        I doubt this guy will get his wish and fight the top middleweights, but if crazy wishes do come true, maybe it will rain beer on Saturdays.

Comment

I will say this, I don't get how this guy has fought from 154-Cruiserweight..He bounces and around and fights at any weight

Comment

Mundine is delusional, has been for years

Comment

Mundain's got more B/S than a cow field. The best he can hope for is either a Commonwealth or Australian title shot. "The Guy's a clown"!..

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                Seriously somthing wrong with ppl down under from parker to higgins to horn now this bum saying i want the big three like hes on that level only noted win was v another ozzy bum danny green total deluded country of clowns
                Australians can’t stand Mundine and Horn is only very recently someone people know the name of. Parker is from New Zealand, not much happens in NZ so he’s probably known over there

Comment

Lol I still remember when he wrote mayweather a letter begging for a fight, he's pathetic.... although he will fight at any weight..

Comment

He looked decent vs Eggington. Just sayin

He should come to UK next month and get boxed by Bradley Skeete

Comment

Things that Fury, Mudine, Briggs and Khan says should not be published. It is just an annoying rant of some one that wants to get paid and their delusion that they are something great

Comment

Working...
                      X