Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters you turned on in the past.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters you turned on in the past.......

1. Mike Tyson: I was a huge Mike Tyson fan when he was with Cus D'Amato but after Cus died he fired his whole team and went with Don Kings team.....Lost all respect after that and when Buster Douglas knocked him out I was so happy.....but now I feel sorry for him.

2. Floyd Mayweather Jr.: I was a fan of Roger "The Black Momba" Mayweather....so when Floyd Mayweather Jr. turned pro of course I was rooting for him especially when Roger was in his corner. Early in his career Floyd Jr was actually humble but now not so much now lol. I still enjoy watching him fight in the ring but the villain role is just not my thing.

3. Andre Dirrell: Watched him in the Super Six....after watching him masterfully boxed AA I was thinking to myself here is a kid with all the talent in the world than BAM his bad acting job showed he had no heart.

As a fan I don't blame boxers who they fight because that's what Promoters are there for.......people complain about Mayweather ducking this person or Pacquiao cherry picking this fighter. All I know is between Pacquiao and Mayweather they know exactly what there doing and that's making millions and millions of dollars. Opps went off topic there.

Mayweather because of his piss poor cocky attitude.

Wlad because he wastes his talent and fights scared because he can't take a punch.

Margarito because he cheated.

Comment

De La Hoya- dont know why i started to dislike him

Comment

Mosley before fighting Pacquiao Shane was acting like it was crazy for people to call him washed up. Did you watch your last 2 fights dummy?

Comment

Anthony Mundine! Could of been soo much more with his talent!

Comment

Pacman-From Margarito to the present.

Alexander-His heart is as big as Bradley's,then he quit closing the wrong eye.

Clottey-he can't tek my punches,but you only throw 5 a fight.

Tito-Oscar schooled him & he knew it.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              Mayweather because of his piss poor cocky attitude.

Wlad because he wastes his talent and fights scared because he can't take a punch.

Margarito because he cheated.
              who wouldn't fight 'scared' if they knew their chin wasn't good? especially in the HW division. Anyone with a quarter brain would do the same. Quite the contrary, he would waste his talent if he were to fight recklessly because he would get KO'd which means he wouldn't be able to consistently dominate the HW division over the years.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Jr: When he first started he was a very humble person he could hold an interview without being cocky and talking in 3rd person, once he won a few matches he became what he is now and got worse through the years. I lost all respect for him as a person but still will say he has skill and is a very talented fighter.

Comment

floyd............i thought the mayweather b1tch gene............skip him.............boy was i wrong...................lol

Comment

De la hoya: Was a big fan pre- internet days. Liked how he fought in the ring. Got embarrassed with him runnin vs. tito, and the more contact i got with his persona outside the ring the lamer i thought he was.

Pac: Can't really stand the whole pacmania that occurred. Admittedly did not know about him until i saw him on the Catillejo vs. oscar card. Was a fan ever since.

Those are probably the two I've turned on the most. From a relatively big fan to often rooting against them.

Comment

Working...
                    X