No announcement yet.

Remedy for bruised knuckles??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remedy for bruised knuckles??

I recently bruised the pinkie and ring knuckles on my left hand doing something that had nothing to do with boxing and everything to do with getting pissed and punching a bed. What's the best way to speed up the healing process??

Thanks.

Rest. Plain and simple.

Comment

dont use the bruised hand 2 punch 4 abit and sum ice wuld do

Comment

I think you should saw that bastard bed into pieces

Comment

..........amputate your arms........

Comment

Sorry but bruised knuckles are something u are gonna have to come to accept as a boxer. Theres ways to lessen the pan with extra padding, but it will still be there. My knuckles have stayed bruised on and off for years.. It can ****in hurt like hell just jabbing with bruised knuckles, but gotta suck it up.

Comment

My knuckles have never bruised.....i have a bad temper and always end up punching the **** out of walls and hard things and I think ive only bruised my baby finger knuckle on my right hand once and it was only bruised for a few days.

Comment

Why is it that all of us boxer's have such a bad temper, i thought it was just me. haha

Comment

yeah i hit my chair a while ago and i bruised my bone in my knuckle, ever since then its been bigger that every other knuckle. never doin that again.

Comment

well you could increase the power of you grip so you could close you hands better as well as you bones become stronger there.

i did that and it worked for me i still bruise but it is now less

Comment

Working...
                    X