No announcement yet.

Baby formula for adults

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby formula for adults

I have a friend who is 173 cm and weighs around 90kg of muscles. I asked him what he used to make him big he said no **** I use baby formula. ANYONE heard something like this

This is irrelevant to boxers...but Sean Seark (From MMA) eats baby food...but then again he was on steroids....so not sure if that helped him get jacked.

Ask your friend whats in the baby food that makes him jacked...

Comment

Sean Sherk ate baby food, like carrots and stuff from a jar.

He's asking about baby formula like this which is meant as a substitute/supplement for breast milk.
      Last edited by ScottDBA; 11-29-2008, 03:11 PM.

Comment

^ Oh my bad lol.. i'd just take a weight gainer....but w/e.. i want more info on this baby formula stuff ahha

Comment

I guess it would make sense. It's meant to provide rapidly growing babies with the nutrition they need....

Comment

I think I've heard of some strongman competitors eating baby food.

Comment

I have heard of guys using it, but more so drinking pedialite. Mainly because of what it provides for a growing child. I know a guy at my gym that trains MMA that drinks that instead of water when training.

Comment

Pedialyte is mainly used by marathon runners or wrestlers that cut weight...Pedialyte restores the lost electrolytes and water from all the weight cutting

I dont think Baby Formula helps that much..in terms of gaining weight for an adult. I think you're better off using whey with skim milk and a multi vitamin..

Comment

Pedialyte is meant for babies when they are dehydrated. It doesn't have as much sugar as Gatorade so many athletes use either as a regular alternative to Gatorade, or especially when they are severely dehydrated from cutting water weight.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottDBA View Post
                    Pedialyte is meant for babies when they are dehydrated. It doesn't have as much sugar as Gatorade so many athletes use either as a regular alternative to Gatorade, or especially when they are severely dehydrated from cutting water weight.
                    Problem with Pedialyte is that it costs me $10.00 for a single bottle. Not sure if its priced that much elsewhere..but no thanks lol

besides, you can make your own isotonic beverage by using simple ingredients.

Comment

Working...
                    X