Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should i eat after training and before I go to bed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should i eat after training and before I go to bed?

I train 5 nights a week and during the day on saturday.
    During the week its a mixture of running, boxing & weights and it differs from day to day. Mon & Wed & Fri weights, Tue & Sat running, Wed, Thursday & Sat boxing.
    I finish at either 7.30 pm or 9.30 pm week nights.
    I drink my protein drink after training.
    When i get home i'm hungry again after an hour or so.
    What should I eat. I only want something small but i dont want to go to bed hungry! At the momnet im having a low fat yougart, a piece of fruit and a handfull of nuts and some water!

Originally posted by handsup[ View Post
    I train 5 nights a week and during the day on saturday.
    During the week its a mixture of running, boxing & weights and it differs from day to day. Mon & Wed & Fri weights, Tue & Sat running, Wed, Thursday & Sat boxing.
    I finish at either 7.30 pm or 9.30 pm week nights.
    I drink my protein drink after training.
    When i get home i'm hungry again after an hour or so.
    What should I eat. I only want something small but i dont want to go to bed hungry! At the momnet im having a low fat yougart, a piece of fruit and a handfull of nuts and some water!
    hard boiled egg? chicken? protien bar?

just look around at what you have to eat and chose something that has a high protein low fat low carbs.

yogurt sounds great maybe get some greek yogurt have that and just the fruit then if your still hungry id have the nuts atleast an hour later and really you dont need to plan when you drink water.
    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 10-22-2010, 09:13 AM.

Comment

after training i usually have hard boiled eggs so yeah listen to what the guy above posted

Comment

try energen

Comment

Cottage cheese.

Has casein protein which is released more slowly so it's good before bed to rebuild your muscles when you're not getting any food for 8 hours.

Comment

id say take a protein blend. or have a cup of green tea. if that dont do the trick, a couple of hard boiled eggs

Comment

Working...
            X