No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Adrien Broner, Jessie Vargas - Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    Oh those, I wasn't really looking.... yes, absolutely can cause that. Short ester testosterone is a way to cheat easier since it's out of the body in about 24 or so hours.
    Sure can man! It's really suspect since jessie turned up on that WBC's most wanted list! Lol. Good look buddy. Hope ur ready to receive some points!!!

Comment

James Harden can do it all. Winner fights Leonard Ellerbe.

Comment

Broner's gotten hit a lot the last couple years and the wires are pretty frayed. Pretty slow other than an obvious flurry. Vargas KOes him unless he gets in a shell. I think it resembles Garcia fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          Speak for yourself, holmes!
          I do and will. Thanks homie...

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
            Yeah. You're probably right man. Now if AB gets knocked tf out and put to sleep then we'll discuss this topic again! Lol!
            Will do, and if Vargas gets Ko, you owe me a beer/

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              How old was he?
              My friend?, he was like 20 something, but when he turned 30 he had to go to the dr, his back was very very bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                My friend?, he was like 20 something, but when he turned 30 he had to go to the dr, his back was very very bad.
                There are certainly rare cases of breakouts at different ages, it's just not a typical reaction... when an elite athlete has that... well, it doesn't look very good imo. Especially with those zits comes more power, speed, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  It will, once Vargas stops him.

Broner is such a waste of talent....
                  Hes not really that talented tbough. He has fast hands and what else?

Comment

Originally posted by CleneloAlvaroid View Post
                    Hes not really that talented tbough. He has fast hands and what else?
                    Broner doesn’t fire back when he gets hit.. 25 punches per round?
                    What else? He follows good and gets out worked regularly...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Broner doesn’t fire back when he gets hit.. 25 punches per round?
                      What else? He follows good and gets out worked regularly...

Comment

Working...
                      X