No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Adrien Broner, Jessie Vargas - Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
    On Jessie's chest. I was stationed with a guy in the Navy that would compete in bodybuilding and when he was on cycle his chest and back would always break out with acne.
    Meh, hardly a medical opinion. I have a friend that was skinny as heck, he face was clean, not one single pimple, but on his back and chest used to get nodules and keloids, besides, if he passed he passed, period( and I really dislike him as a fighter and a person)

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
      Meh, hardly a medical opinion. I have a friend that was skinny as heck, he face was clean, not one single pimple, but on his back and chest used to get nodules and keloids, besides, if he passed he passed, period( and I really dislike him as a fighter and a person)
      Yeah. You're probably right man. Now if AB gets knocked tf out and put to sleep then we'll discuss this topic again! Lol!

Comment

Charlo is going to score a brutal KO

Comment

Hahaha look at the bloke in the background to the left in the first picture. Licking his lips looking at broner probably wants his ballbags.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            It will, once Vargas stops him.

Broner is such a waste of talent....
            I don't care for Broner, but I don't see Vargas stopping him. If he does, the poor kid will implode.

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
              On Jessie's chest. I was stationed with a guy in the Navy that would compete in bodybuilding and when he was on cycle his chest and back would always break out with acne.
              Oh those, I wasn't really looking.... yes, absolutely can cause that. Short ester testosterone is a way to cheat easier since it's out of the body in about 24 or so hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                How old was he?

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
                  Hahaha look at the bloke in the background to the left in the first picture. Licking his lips looking at broner probably wants his ballbags.
                  You know, we're talking about this, and remember I asked about your screen name the other day lol

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    I don't care for Broner, but I don't see Vargas stopping him. If he does, the poor kid will implode.
                    I agree. If Vargas out works him, I don’t know where Broner goes...

Broner should have taken that big jayzeee money...

Broner is like most of us, a big waste of talent....

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      I agree. If Vargas out works him, I don’t know where Broner goes...

Broner should have taken that big jayzeee money...

Broner is like most of us, a big waste of talent....
                      Speak for yourself, holmes!

Comment

Working...
                      X