Dont Buy This

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont Buy This

http://store.titleboxing.com/titlebo...ll-target.html

when i bought this i though it was gonna be shaped kinda like a speed bag but its just flat and pretty much useless and will probably **** up ur boxing style cause u cant jab it unless u wanna break ur hand and its slow as **** when hit it and will most likely just get in ur way. please dont make the same mistake i did, because i love u. haha jk but dont buy this.

What the **** is that? I've never seen that before.

Comment

Thanks for the tip not that I would buy something like that in the first place lol.

Comment

"Work on hooks, uppercuts and side-to-side action."
        Its not ment for jabbing bro its ment for hooks and uppercuts but it is kinda useless i dont see the point in it .

Comment

yea when i saw that in the catalog i was like wtf

i cant believe you bought that im embarrased for you

Comment

I think that is a kicking pad used by taekwondo and karate and hold up by the trainer, but then this one they screwed on the wall - weird!! so now they are trying to sell their 100,000.00 stock of unsold supply to boxers... i don't think so, return it man

Comment

its a staionary double end bag basically.... its meant to use hooks and uppercuts.. its not meant to be used as a speedbag...

Comment

eeehhh...... they are moving into Karate equipment ect.... and this is overflow from that. you can see these things in Tae Kwon Do gyms and stuff spread out along the walls and everyone hits it as they run little laps around the mat.

Just another useless product.

Comment

Working...
                X