Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Loma complaining about fighting a guy from Florida in New York?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
    I would be interested in the links that reference Lomachenko's concerns. If there are no links, can you let us know how you came about the information? I'm very curious.

While I've never been a cornerman, fought professionally or know every rumor in boxing, I've followed professional boxing for 30+ years and have had the pleasure of knowing and being friends with various fighters, trainers and promoters.
    you peops need to know these rеtards names eventually. he has nothing to provide for us. all this type of posters provide here is twisted biased hate. Loma will fight anywhere. )
    Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 01-20-2020, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      "Lies! When has the Lomachenko side ever said they don't want to fight in New York?"

*proof is provided*

"Well...errr...umm... Lomachenko can say where he wants the fight to be held! He is the A-side and it's ok for him to seek every advantage! When Floyd Mayweather did the same that was different, doe! He was a scared coward!"
      do you know what a false equivalency is? you must since you use them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        not putting yourself at a disadvantage by fighting in your opponents home city is getting an advantage? weird way to spin it but ok.
        How quickly this thread turned from:

"BS! Loma has no problem fighting in NYC, it's a huge Russian/Ukrainian community"

to

"It's ok that Loma has a problem fighting in NYC! It's ok that he doesn't put himself at a disadvantage."

Comment

"Lies! When has the Lomachenko side ever said they don't want to fight in New York?"

*proof is provided*

"Well...errr...umm... Lomachenko can say where he wants the fight to be held! He is the A-side and it's ok for him to seek every advantage! When Floyd Mayweather did the same that was different, doe! He was a scared coward!"
          nice straw man too. you are the master of false equivalencies and straw men. when loma pays 150k to a testing agency and they give him a tue for cheating then you will have a real equivalency.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            They should have it in Kiev or Moscow.
            Kiev..nah. Moscow for sure, why not. Unfortunately I feel sad for tourists and western folks that visit Ukraine, literally 3rd world country. as much as I love it, I cant see anyone with western mentality liking our country. there for let it be anywhere but in Kiev.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
              you peops need to know these rеtards names eventually. he has nothing to provide for us. all this type of posters provide here is biased hate. Loma will fight anywhere. )

Comment

How quickly this thread turned from:

"BS! Loma has no problem fighting in NYC, it's a huge Russian/Ukrainian community"

to

"It's ok that Loma has a problem fighting in NYC! It's ok that he doesn't put himself at a disadvantage."
                i think you are conflating different peoples words into one argument. i dont care where the fight is. if its in new york cool but its clearly lopez's home town so im not sure why you are trying to debate that. loma doesnt gain an advantage by not fighting there. if he moves it to the ukraine then yes that would be gaining an advantage. floyd never fought in his opponents hometowns and he didnt have to. loma doenst have to either. would he get extra credit if he did it sure but this isnt an andre ward i only want to fight where i can cheat situation.
                Last edited by daggum; 01-20-2020, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  i think you are conflating different peoples words into one argument. i dont care where the fight is. if its in new york cool but its clearly lopez's home town so im not sure why you are trying to debate that. floyd never fought in his opponents hometowns and he didnt have to. loma doenst have to either. would he get extra credit if he did it sure but this isnt an andre ward i only want to fight where i can cheat situation.
                  That's what people were arguing about in this thread before you came in to move the goalpost.

Comment

So where is Loma complaining? They say Loma is complaining, people.ask for proof and the proof is somebody who is not Loma comaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Teofimo Lopez is from Florida. Grew up there. Started boxing there. His amatuer career was there. I don't know when Top Rank stated this Brooklyn stuff. But Lomachenko and his team are complaining the judges will be favorable to the hometown guy because of scorecards they gave to a guy from Ireland (Conlan). This sounds like early excuses and fear.
                      Why wouldn't he after what he sees in boxing.

I'd fight tooth and nail. This sport is unjust on every level..

These mexican and American fighters always have the home court advantage in big fights. Not to mention judges and refs on their side too.

it's getting old

Comment

Working...
                      X