Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Why Not Have Two, Three Fights With Luis Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
    I don't think those boxers are better than Ortiz. By the way we all know that Ortiz almost took his head off. I'll watch again, and if Ortiz get him in trouble again, he will finish the job this time. He was exhausted not out of his wigs.
    I do think Ortiz is the superior fighter aswell but Wilder has already beat him. Wouldn't mind a rematch if he got a controversial decision but he ko'd him & left no doubt. To me this fight is not interesting & pointless. He should fight Whyte or kownacki next

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
      Slight exaggeration there, lol; but it doesn't make your point any less valid.
      The only reason for the ref to speak to Wilder at the start of the round after he was out on his feet would have been to give him more recovery time. I'm guessing he was asking Wilder if he was OK to continue, but he wasn't exactly going to say no was he? There was nothing stopping the ref checking on Wilder during the official corner time instead of afterwards, I've seen it happen plenty of times before.
      That's not what happened. The ring side physician is who stopped the fight to check Wilder, had nothing to do with the ref. The physician works for the New York State Athletic Commission, not PBC, and was following the rules that were implemented by the NYSAC, after a boxer died from head trauma. Wilder took a lot of shots to the head in the previous round, so the doctor checked him at the start of the next round. It was done in fights before that, and fights after. Don't indulge in the troll games with those idiots, Far better to discuss the facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Stop it. Aj is the coward for asking then ducking the 50 million & Fury jumped ship in making the rematch. D.Wilder got these dudes running LMMFAO! AND dillian running from King Kong! LMMFAO!!
        AJ is the A side not Wilder. He brings in more people.How is A.J ducking if he has a better
        resume? Fury went to TR because they have ESPN backing them up. Wilder was going to give Fury a bad deal because Wilder has Haymon money so Fury went where they pay him more and have a big network behind him.

Comment

• Wilder is thinking about a loss because he knows AJ and Whyte are waiting. But he wants as many fights as he can get before then. But to talk about the division being small and then ducking the fights that matter show him to be the purest form of a delusional coward.

Their should be international laws where anyone talking this level of madness is taken around the streets and punched in the face by the public. Now that would be a law i'm all for. Most Americans would be dead within the week. Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            This one really triggered the militant nationalist Hearn zombies lol
            Oh look, the same shlt again.

No one does nationalist more than the Americans. They even have to pledge to the flag in schools and shout "USA! USA!" at fights and other sporting events.

You've been there so long you're now as ret4rded as they are.

You have my pity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              Nice trolling by Wilder.
              We both know he's not trolling. He's deadly serious. I know you don't want to acknowledge it, but it's the straight truth.

In fact, when does he ever talk and not say something mad and delusional?

Comment

• Originally posted by sid-knee View Post
                oh look, the same shlt again.

No one does nationalist more than the americans. They even have to pledge to the flag in schools and shout "usa! Usa!" at fights and other sporting events.

You've been there so long you're now as ret4rded as they are.

You have my pity.
                👍🏿........

Comment

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                  Lol... Hey Man fan, please explain how Wilder is ducking Dillion Whyte when Breazeale was his WBC mandatory for as long?

Before that he fought Tyson Fury who is the previous lineal champion. A fighter who has beaten much better fighters than Dillion. And before that he fought Luis Ortiz the guy who Dillion Whyte and AJ are clearly ducking.

So Wilder has been trying to get AJ in the ring for years, yet Dillion was knocked out by AJ. Yeah that makes sense clearly... Wilder is scared?

You guys just throw this ignorance out there. You don’t even believe this bs. Dillion Whyte hasn’t done anything remarkable so why should he cut line on getting his ring sleep?

Why the hell is he not fighting Ortiz or even Breazeale to get seen as a top tier heavyweight?

Here’s the answer, he doesn’t want the risk and he is just trying to capitalize off the hype of the AJ fight for the biggest payday.

No unearned fights based on Hearns hype man spin and AJ protection plan. Dillion Whyte should earn his place in history.

You must be a masochist for throwing this to the knowledgeable boxing public.
                  Good day, creepy man fan.
                  You call ignorance without being funny or ironic?

Let me clear up your bullshlt and lies...

Brezeale hasn't been his mandatory as long as Whyte has been number 1. That's a fact you should check out.

Wilder said he wouldn't fight Whyte on Twitter for 2 years even with him being mandatory. Wilder also asked for 7 Mill to fight him which Hearn duly offered only to have him running some more. Whyte said he'd fight Ortiz for the mandatory shot also, just as long as Wilder guarantees he'll fight him next should he win. Wilder refused that guarantee.

Brezeale a year ago turned down a shot at Whyte with both having enough time to train for the fight. But Brezeale turned it down. Hearn claimed it was a substantial offer. Then Whyte was offered the fight with Brezeale with only 2 weeks to go before fight night for the mandatory shot when he wasn't even in shape. The crooked WBC at work again as per usual.

Fury, before he fought Wilder, had only beaten 1 fighter better than Whyte. That was Wladimir Klitschko. The other good fighter Fury beat was Chisora. You know, the guy Whyte has beaten twice now? So this is more bullshlt.

Ortiz turned down over 7 Mill to fight AJ next. His team have come out and accepted that it wasn't a lowball offer nor Hearn's fault the fight didn't happen. They regret not jumping after the opportunity. So this is more lies and bullshlt.

Wilder has not been trying to get AJ into the ring for years at all. What they have done, is try and convince morons like you they have with nothing but propaganda and lies. Whyte being knocked out by AJ does not negate the fact that Wilder is also ducking him. The fact you think it does, only further proves what an idiot you clearly are.

Name 1 contender that has done more than Dillian Whyte, other than Fury, to get a shot at a title?

If Whyte just wanted the biggest payday, he would fight AJ in a rematch. Not Wilder. So wrong again.

The fact you can paint this load of bastardized nonsense as anything resembling the truth only shows what kind of warped reality you live in. Now that is creepy, as well as down right f3cking scary. But i'm not surprised, as many Americans believe the same absurd bullshlt as you do. None of it even coming close to the truth.

Sorry, but you're insane.

Comment

Another Man fan... so a guy never falls and continues to throw punches and the ref should stop the fight?

No that was Man Fan hope kicking in for the fighter you wanted to win. For it to be the right decision to stop the fight, it would be based on Wilder not having a competitive chance.

In that situation a fighter is protected from unnecessary punishment. But clearly this isn’t the case because Wilder was competitive in the next rounds.

The nail in the coffin was the two knockdowns and right hand sleep therapy Wilder eventually served up.

You brothers really need to ground your self. The bias will not allow you to actually watch boxing. You just look for fake emotion based narratives to comfort your loss.
                    He's talking about the extra time the ref gave Wilder to recover after being knocked silly in the 7th round.

Don't talk about bias when you write the insane drivel you do. The truth clearly is too much for you to handle. But I expect that of the weak and cowardly.

Comment

That old man Luis Ortiz is currently being ducked by all fighters Hearn. Isn’t Vlad older than Ortiz? Yet somehow Hearn and AJ want to make that fight.

GTFOH Matchroom Drone, you will never make any sense citing Hearns shape shifting spin.
                      How can they make that fight when Wlad is retired?

You need your batteries changed.

Comment

Working...
                      X