No announcement yet.

Jets Owner will Pay fine for every Kneeling Jets players

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
    are u saying white people arent athletic? u ever hear of rex chapman? these athletes are nothing but ingrates and should be thankful they get millions for playing a game
    You're an unabashed, full-blown racist. Too stupid to realize how stupid you are.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        But how many of these white owners would be making a bunch of money off their NFL team without these athletic black guys?

And how many old white guys who come from money would have ancestors who owned profitable plantations if there hadn't been black slaves who worked for free?

Think before you say stupid shit, idiot.
        But Kanye said it was there choice

Comment

There should be a fine every time the anthem is played. What a pointless tradition in sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
            Yeah Kanye is one of the great thinkers of our time. He's an intellectual titan.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
              It's "their" smart guy. Possessive form of the word.

Comment

My thoughts is good for him

I mean his team is in a liberal state so he should have no problem with filling up the arena with supporters of his liberal cause

It would be bad if he goes along with the rule, snowflakes will boycot his arena

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
                  i wonder how many of these black players would've ended up dead or in prison had they not made the nfl? seems to me they owe these white owners a good deal of gratitude for taking the financial risk which made them multimillionaires.
                  You're a stupid, racist, mother****er! What makes you think, they'd be in prison or dead, if they didn't play football? People, who think like you, is exactly what's wrong, with this world.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    Yeah Kanye is one of the great thinkers of our time. He's an intellectual titan.
                    Lol....you never know he could
                    be the next US president

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      It's "their" smart guy. Possessive form of the word.
                      Lol i was going to edit it, but couldn’t be bothered, I knew someone would say something

Comment

Working...
                      X