No announcement yet.

ringside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ringside

Is anyone going to the ringside event this week?.

Originally posted by random guy
    Is anyone going to the ringside event this week?.
    Can you be more specific in your posts please?

Comment

i think he is talking about the amateur boxing tournament am i right ?

cause i was training for that and was supposed to be going until me and my trainer got into any arguement damn shame

i knew i could of racked up some wins there

Comment

Originally posted by myke_test1
        i think he is talking about the amateur boxing tournament am i right ?

cause i was training for that and was supposed to be going until me and my trainer got into any arguement damn shame

i knew i could of racked up some wins there
        what did you get into an argument about?

Comment

yes the huge amatuer event in kansas city. I hear there are going to be about 2000 people from around the world there.

Comment

Originally posted by dionysusolympus
            what did you get into an argument about?

about the way i talk to the other fighters in the gym he say i disrupt there training by trash talking. but damn these guys are 6'3 6'5 and i'm 5'9 195 how cna i disrupt that so we was argueing about that so he told me to leave

all i was trying to do is make people tough because those big guys in there are to soft they never wanna spar just wanna look cute hitting the speed bag

but damn that ringside thing was gonna be my ticket i'm still kinda mad about it

Comment

First Off It's A Gym Let The Bums Train The Way They Want Too You Should Open Your Mouth And Talk Trash To People Outside Your Own Gym Thats Just Poor Judgement On Your Part Sorry To Say, Remember Those Guys Are Your Brothers In There Like It Or Not. But If They Want To Train Like Pansies Let Them Gives You More Time With The Heavy Bag While They Stand There And Think They Are Doing Good By Hitting The Speed Bag!

Comment

the only time I say bad things about the kids in my gym is after we o to another gym to spar( are gym is real small it has 1 ring and only 5 people go there) and if they ask me how hey did and they didnt do good I say whst they did wrong in a non-******* way.

I fthey guys at your gym want to be wimps let them that has no effect on your training

Comment

damn, some of you guys sound like a ego centric pricks on a power trip, who cares what someone trains for and who are you to be a dick to them because they dont want to fight as an am. let them do their thing with out a ****ing neusence on their ass everytime they go to the gym

Comment

Originally posted by myke_test1
                    about the way i talk to the other fighters in the gym he say i disrupt there training by trash talking. but damn these guys are 6'3 6'5 and i'm 5'9 195 how cna i disrupt that so we was argueing about that so he told me to leave

all i was trying to do is make people tough because those big guys in there are to soft they never wanna spar just wanna look cute hitting the speed bag

but damn that ringside thing was gonna be my ticket i'm still kinda mad about it
                    Let them look cute then...what they do is none of your business..

Comment

Working...
                    X