Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night IV: Well they messed that up...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night IV: Well they messed that up...

3 weight classes? **** outta here. how do they **** up **** which is so simple. all the good ideas they had and then they take such a massive step back from the other fight night games with this. yeah improve stuff... but dont **** with the **** that is already cool!

3 weight classes in championship mode. I think there are more in regular online play. And of course 8 weight classes in exhibition & career mode.

I'm not sure what the logic is behind it but I suppose there is some type of reason for it.

Comment

nah, only 3 for regular online play. they have Taylor and Calzaghe as heavy weight online, seriously... wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by The Golden Boy View Post
        nah, only 3 for regular online play. they have Taylor and Calzaghe as heavy weight online, seriously... wtf?
        That's ******ed. I wonder what their reasoning is for that.

Comment

I been saying it for a minute already yo this game is compiled crap, it's offensive to us after all these years of loyalty to this game series. it's just show the lack of care from EA to the fans, they don't give a **** about what the fans want. they could easily have left the configs alone knowing that would save the game for certain fans being that it looks so crappy, they couldn't even do that. it's almost like they wiped their hands with the original blue print by mistake thinking it was toilet paper and came up with this new cheesy, corny, lame and frustrating game to replace the **** stained one. there is absolutely no part in me that feels this game is hot, the ONLY reason why it even gets ANY kind of time in my console is because I like to collect Trophies, other than that this game isn't worthy of being played, EA sports is becoming a piece of **** for games, THQ needs to honestly make a Boxing game because I get mad everytime I look at the whack cover to this FNR4 trash. to some of you it may not be so serious but I'm a gamer and this is literally top 3 my favorite game series PERIOD, I don't play nothing else so for them to **** it up like that frustrates me, this is going to make it so I no longer trust EA and buy no more of their products.. I can't believe some of you are actually supporting and defending this crappy, horse **** game. tell THAT to EA yo. the whole developing team deserves to be fired for what they've done to this game series..

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            That's ******ed. I wonder what their reasoning is for that.
            i think cause people complain about weight classes so much that they said **** it and made it three

i wish they add more weight classes i wanna play with roy but he's a ****ing HW in the online game and thats no fun...

Comment

It's a total arcade game.....that's whats a huge let down.

The Joystick version of a button masher wins 10/10 times.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                The Joystick version of a button masher wins 10/10 times.
                Simply not true. I'm undefeated online against idiots that spam the joystick. They are very easy to beat with the bob & weave system, and counters. These guys are simply amateurish and are probably little kids.

Comment

Simply not true. I'm undefeated online against idiots that spam the joystick. They are very easy to beat with the bob & weave system, and counters. These guys are simply amateurish and are probably little kids.
                  I still don't like the fact I was knocked out with an illegal headbutt.

As a finishing move.

There's no blocking it either. That really just made my mind up.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Can you beat someone by only throwing 40-50 punches per round, or do you still have to mix in a lot of volume with the skill?

Comment

Working...
                    X