Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley to fight Paulie Malignaggi...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup.... Haven't won a fight in 4 years, retired and probably in the wba's top 10

Comment

I actually like the fight though I seem to be in the minority.

The way Shanes career ended was unfitting of a warrior. He was fighting the best out there and nobody could put him away. His confidence probably got dented in the process and you could see it in his performances. He has had a break, hes facing a light punncher and he has his dad back in his corner so we can expect to see power boxing from him again. I hope he comes out positive trying to win.

Paulie needs to put on a display and Shane is probably his biggest named opponent next to Cotto so good fight for both.

Comment

Interesting that Mosley wanted to fight Hatton, I would like to have seen that fight even though both are way past their best.

It's a sad reflection on Malignaggi that I reckon Mosley can beat him.

Comment

War Shane. Love Paulie but wont root against Shane. Shane by stoppage. Shane could have looked much worse vs Canelo...he actually threw a few punches so we'll see.

Comment

Paulie's low KO pct. does get him a lot of opportunities. This fight is a problem becuae if Mosley wins he will be a title holder and his next fight would be meaningless regardless who is his next fighter. So many top fighters at 140 yet we get a title match like this

Comment

woah. now this is a bad fight....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Yup.... Haven't won a fight in 4 years, retired and probably in the wba's top 10
                  LMFAO...

Comment

GBP using a main-event slot for such a crappy match-up, what a surprise. I hope both of these guys retire afterwards. Paulie should become a full-time commentator instead.

Comment

Mosley-Mora is one of the worst fight's I've ever seen.

This could well be worse.

Whoever wins, It's going to be a painful sight.

Comment

Working...
                      X