Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Whoever Prevents Wilder-Joshua Should Be Ashamed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
    Would love to agree with ya against that dirty pos lol but sanctioning fees max out at 200k..... I think he jus likes his 5min in the spotlight
    The WBC wanted Cotto to pay them 300k so that he could defend the belt against Canelo on top of paying Golovkin 800k...

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
      The WBC wanted Cotto to pay them 300k so that he could defend the belt against Canelo on top of paying Golovkin 800k...
      The 800k was step aside and that didn't have anything to do with the WBC that was between ggg and cotto( side note- I wonder if cotto ended up paying that, I no he dropped the belt).. You sure about the 300k? I just remember when may/PAC happened someone was goin on about how big the sanction fee wouldn't be and I think it was the the WBC that came out said 2 or3% of the purse but maxes out at 200k

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
        The 800k was step aside and that didn't have anything to do with the WBC that was between ggg and cotto( side note- I wonder if cotto ended up paying that, I no he dropped the belt).. You sure about the 300k?
        Here is one link

http://www.sportingnews.com/other-sp...61mh8j4ob11778

Comment

Does us all a favour and strip Wilder if he keeps pricing himself out.

Comment

WBS Prez = We want that AJ money like everyone else!

Comment

WBO maxes out at $200,000.

For years, the WBC had no max, but over time they've begun negotiating max fees for the biggest stars. Usually around $300,000, but we're not aware of a hard and fast rule.

Comment

BUMSQUAD wilder promoter trying to cash out while he still can. Not gonna happen, that bum beater doesn't deserve 20 percent.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                  Why not just make Joshua mandatory?
                  Lol .. then Wilder would be entitled to 70%.

Comment

"fast eddie" hearns does not care about legacy he does not car about the fighters "fast eddie" does not care about the fans or equity there is only one (1) thing "fast eddie " cares about and that is the sheckle "fast eddie" want to milk the title for every sheckle he can bleed out of it. all other considerations be dammed

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
                      Touché lol

Comment

Working...
                      X