No announcement yet.

GGG is champion in the weakest MW division in history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG is champion in the weakest MW division in history

This guy has the worst resume in MW championship history in arguably the weakest MW division in history

He won't make ATG status or HOF status, his greatest win will be forever Daniel geale or Jacobs if he wins

97k PPV buys? The regular youtuber who has a decent YouTube channel gets more views than that per vid

I favour Fury, but I wouldn't be surprised if Wilder caught him with something big.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      I favour Fury, but I wouldn't be surprised if Wilder caught him with something big.
      I kinda agree with this and I like Wilder, kid's grown on me the last coupla years. I'm yet to be convinced Fury actually gets back in the ring though, which is kind of a shame. I did used to think the guy was just a lumbering ox, but there's actually a lot more to his game than I thought. Dude's still a trainwreck in waiting though - the next meltdown's only a matter of time.

Comment

But fighters ducked him............ by offering him $15 million to fight.

Comment

And that's his fault that the division is weak?

This troll isn't even funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            But fighters ducked him............ by offering him $15 million to fight.
            GGG gets a hall pass like that especially from Fat Dan and HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
              This guy has the worst resume in MW championship history in arguably the weakest MW division in history

He won't make ATG status or HOF status, his greatest win will be forever Daniel geale or Jacobs if he wins

97k PPV buys? The regular youtuber who has a decent YouTube channel gets more views than that per vid
              Just admit you're in love with him and beg for our acceptance. Dude knocks out everyone he fights but it's HIS fault, no?

Comment

Another GGG hate thread smh. We're missing Kigali, Bam Bam Rios and Canelo Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post

What are you basing your statement that this is the weakest middleweight division in history on? Middleweight has been a weight class for well over 100 years. Do you know how strong it was in each of those years? I doubt it. How come the best Jr. middleweights haven't moved up 6 pounds and taken over this"weak" middleweight division? You hate GGG and would claim whatever division he happened to be in was the worst. You are a terrible judge of boxing talent if you think Geale is a better win than Lemieux, Macklin, Murray or even Monroe.You don't run the Hall of Fame and you don't get to decide for the world who is an all time great. GGG will be a first ballot Hall of Famer and considered an all time great when he retires and there is nothing you can do to prevent that. Just pray that Jacobs beats him.

Comment

I dunno, 160 was weaker in the late 90s to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                    X