No announcement yet.

Day off and low impact?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day off and low impact?

I train Monday - Saturday and on Sunday my gym is closed so i usually use it for a rest day; although even right now as we speak I'm itching to go running or do something. I don't rest because I'm a vagina or something, my muscles just kill and need time to rest. If i had it my way Id train all day long every day. Hell, I went to the gym yesterday. worked a double shift. then ran home from work 4 miles because i missed the last bus at like 3 am cause i wanted to.

What's your opinion on low impact exercises on your "days off?" My feet and shins kill, i usually bike ride on my day off, can any one suggest any other stuff in which could be doing that wouldn't be slowing me down on my next day? Or should i just truly sit around and watch TV all day?

Somtimes it is good to take a day off, Take a mental break. You don't have to sit around all day, Go spend time with friends and family, Go to a movie, Do something memorable. But only you know if you need one. As for low impact workouts, Do the usual Sit Ups, Push Ups, Pull ups, medicine ball, Speed bag Double end bag, etc.

Comment

Working...
    X