Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Opens As 25/1 Favorite For Yet To Be Announced Szeremeta Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
    I tell you what you always make a lot of sense in your arguments, I mean who wouldn't fight Canelo for all that money! I realised I used ATG instead of HOF my bad but yeah I see what you mean with Jacobs and Derevyanchenko. I just like that he finally did get some of those better names on his record. I am really interested to see how the rest of his career plays out, there can't be much left, I feel like Andrade would be a great fight and I have always felt BJS would be way too skilled for GGG. I also stand by the fact GGG didn't want no part of Ward. Good points as always anyway!
    you do realize ward got kicked off hbo partly for not fighting ggg(among others)...nice facts there. somehow as time has passed people forget what actually happened. also in 2015 wards offer was not legit. it called for ggg to postpone the canelo fight for a year. refusing to fight and making fake offers that you know won't be accepted. why not just offer him the fight right then...why in a years time when he's mandatory to canelo. also look up andre ward dmitri sartison hbo happy interneting!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      I just keep it 100% real

I have also been a harsh critic of Pacquiao

he campaigned at manny-weight, mostly fighting mid-level Top Rank jww's/welters... dragging the little guys up, and pulling the big guys down... and above 130, he only fought the best once...

talk about Pacquiao being the GOAT, was fkn ridiculous... and he is still over-rated by many fans

then, he selected Thurman... whilst it was obvious that Thurman was no longer one of the top welters, he was a excellent opponent choice for Manny at that late stage in his career

now there is talk of him fighting Spence

if Pac selects Spence, regardless of the result...

floyd's best win of his career was when he drained canelo and you are still talking that crap? doesn't your head explode from all the hypocrisy?

just keeping it real!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        I just keep it 100% real

I have also been a harsh critic of Pacquiao

he campaigned at manny-weight, mostly fighting mid-level Top Rank jww's/welters... dragging the little guys up, and pulling the big guys down... and above 130, he only fought the best once...

talk about Pacquiao being the GOAT, was fkn ridiculous... and he is still over-rated by many fans

then, he selected Thurman... whilst it was obvious that Thurman was no longer one of the top welters, he was a excellent opponent choice for Manny at that late stage in his career

now there is talk of him fighting Spence

if Pac selects Spence, regardless of the result...

no self awareness award goes to you Sir!

floyd-hatton floyd-marquez dragging up

floyd-canelo pulling down

no you see its different when floyd does it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          So either they are asking the IBF to call a mandatory or they are fighting him as a voluntary. Either way it's not a fight that is necessary or that will be well received by fans not biased towards GGG.
          Don't watch the fight if you don't like it. I still haven't watched the full Kovalev Canelo fight or the full replay of the Golovkin Rolls fight and I'm a Golovkin fan. It's not unusual for Champions to fight their potential mandatories to clear the path for more lucrative fights going forward. He's doing the right thing by getting this out of the way. I personally feel he should have done it earlier than this.

Comment

• ''Clash'' !!!!!!!!

Comment

• All the haters should realize that there are mandatory defense obligations. And I think it is not a bad thing. If a champion always fought other champions, other boxers wouldn't get a shot. Szeremeta gets a chance of a life time. Just like Ruiz. Ruiz got a chance and became a champion. If Joshua only fought Wilder, Fury and Usyk, Ruiz wouldn't become a champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pplapu View Post
                All the haters should realize that there are mandatory defense obligations. And I think it is not a bad thing. If a champion always fought other champions, other boxers wouldn't get a shot. Szeremeta gets a chance of a life time. Just like Ruiz. Ruiz got a chance and became a champion. If Joshua only fought Wilder, Fury and Usyk, Ruiz wouldn't become a champion.
                How did Mr 21-0;5 kos become a mando ????
                ''Euro titles'' are next door to turds.
                Don't believe me, check out Kamil's resume.
                Euro champ indeed

Edit -
                It seems like Andy wasn't a champ after all
                Last edited by Curtis Harper; 01-09-2020, 05:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  Don't watch the fight if you don't like it. I still haven't watched the full Kovalev Canelo fight or the full replay of the Golovkin Rolls fight and I'm a Golovkin fan. It's not unusual for Champions to fight their potential mandatories to clear the path for more lucrative fights going forward. He's doing the right thing by getting this out of the way. I personally feel he should have done it earlier than this.
                  But with the exception of Canelo( who every single fighter wants a piece of) that’s all ggg has done his whole career is face lower level comp and his fans say “ well it’s his mando it ok” yet canelo moves up two weight divisions against the top LHW and gets criticized lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    "clear the path for more lucrative fights"....lol...like what? canelo again? which most likely wont be at 160 anyway so he wont need that belt?....what more "lucrative fights" going forward are there for him at 160? lol

should have done it sooner? he just won the belt his last fight out lol

this mando wasnt even called for and the first two spots in the ibf rankings are vacant...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                      But with the exception of Canelo( who every single fighter wants a piece of) that’s all ggg has done his whole career is face lower level comp and his fans say “ well it’s his mando it ok” yet canelo moves up two weight divisions against the top LHW and gets criticized lol
                      what that gggroupie riding clown just said is absurd...."more lucrative fights at 160? like who? charlo and andrade? lol...we know golovkin aint taking them

what other fights? canelo? who likely isnt at 160 ever again? so what need does he have with the ibf belt? saunders? not at 160....jacobs? prob not at a 160

this is nothing but an excuse to take a light touch in hopes of a canelo fight next.......this clown said he thinks he should have gotten the mando out of the way sooner when he got the belt in his last fight! the mando isnt even called for and the opponent is #3 in the ibf rankings with the first two spots vacant....lol

this is nothing but an attempt by team golovkin to take an easy fight, after nearly seeing their career ended, with hopes theyll get one more canelo payday after this....

Comment

Working...
                      X