Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Opens As 25/1 Favorite For Yet To Be Announced Szeremeta Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    what utter stupidity that was

I never heard that one before... that was, completely new stupidity

HBO are well-aware that Golovkin ducked the Ward fight
    hbo contributed to it...they signed ward right up with the kovalev fight just to make sure ward would be quiet and stop talking about golovkin and move right up to 175....they know damn well what they did.....they didnt want golovkin to have to answer that question and they were pedalling golovkin/canelo the whole time......they let golovkin build a rep and a name off of crap fights for years all to build this image of the killer.....

featherfisted ward has stopped more killers than golovkin has...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Pplapu View Post
      Well, I have never seen Szeremeta fight, so I can't say if he is good or not. Boxers' records can be misleading.
      Many people tend to call any boxer with unfamiliar name a "bum". That's not right. On the other side, a great name doesn't equal good opponent. Was Kovalev a great name in Canelo fight? Yes, he was. Did he give Canelo a great fight? No, he didn't. Was Jacobs a great name in Golovkin fight? No, he wasn't. Did he give Golovkin a great fight? Yes, he did.
      Misleading is just a nice way of saying ''massive under dog''

Comment

• Guaranteed contracts come with mismatches. But, GGG is coming off a dog fight with D-Chenko that is a fight of the year candidate. I doubt this guy is much if any worse than Fielding or most of Jermall’s opponents.

Comment

• damn man , is GGG gonna do this crap for the rest of his carreer?...laughable competition

bud is heading the same route

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            you cant explain why you said "I was hoping hed get the mando out of the way sooner" for a belt that he just won and the mando wasn't even called on

of course I have no idea..im not him or loeffler or hearn...aside from that using whats called "inference" I can tell who hes not going to fight...if he was going to fight charlo or Andrade it would have already happened or would be happening next....instead hes choosing to do a mando defense, that wasn't ordered, against a guy ranked #3(hint spots 1 n 2 are vacant)

oh and by the way golovkin, canelo and Andrade are all on the same network......so that might have something to do with why charlo hasn't gotten a fight with any of them....other than that youd have to ask the DAZN execs why they wont let Andrade fight canelo or golovkin...or why they'll offer charlo to come over for Andrade but not offer him for canelo or golovkin...

based on what I see from golovkins career I can infer he wont be fighting charlo or Andrade...ever...if it ends up happening ill apologize and eat the crow...but I wouldn't bet on it if I were you...and you know deep down you wouldn't bet on it either....your whole "you know squat" schtick is weak and played out....

if hes chasing a 3rd canelo fight why does he need a 160 belt? if he wanted to fight Andrade or charlo why would he be making a mando defense, that hasn't been ordered, instead of making a fight with either of them

you cant really answer these questions....so stick to your "you don't know" schtick while lil g fights a bum

we all know team g was scared to death in the last fight that theyd have 0 chance at a canelo rematch....and theyre doing whatever they can to preserve it...
            "oh and by the way golovkin, canelo and Andrade are all on the same network".

No they weren't always on the same network. DAZN is a recent event for them. As far as him getting the fight out of the way, the sooner the better. He can move on to a better fight with no potential snags. Canelo could very well move back down to 160 since Golovkin struggled in his last fight. It wouldn't surprise me. That's his MO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              hbo contributed to it...they signed ward right up with the kovalev fight just to make sure ward would be quiet and stop talking about golovkin and move right up to 175....they know damn well what they did.....they didnt want golovkin to have to answer that question and they were pedalling golovkin/canelo the whole time......they let golovkin build a rep and a name off of crap fights for years all to build this image of the killer.....

featherfisted ward has stopped more killers than golovkin has...lol

HBO had NO interest in putting Golovkin in there with Ward

they knew exactly what would happen !!

Golovkin has NEVER shown anything to suggest that he could live with Andre Ward

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                "oh and by the way golovkin, canelo and Andrade are all on the same network".

No they weren't always on the same network. DAZN is a recent event for them. As far as him getting the fight out of the way, the sooner the better. He can move on to a better fight with no potential snags. Canelo could very well move back down to 160 since Golovkin struggled in his last fight. It wouldn't surprise me. That's his MO.
                hey dummy....where were canelo, golovkin and andrade before DAZN(well exclude andrade even though its the same answer...since hbo didnt want no part of that guy anymore anyway lol).....oh wait...they was all at the same place

you know that mando defense is a joke....he doesnt need that belt for anything! and if he was gonna fight charlo or andrade hed have done it or would be doing it next...and you know both of these to be true in your weak ass heart...

but typical of a gggroupie he never does anything wrong or weak....you always point the finger somewhere else...dont ever change tony...dont ever stop being the b1tch that you are

yayyyy get that mando defense out of the way! for a belt that he dont need! yayyyy!....jesus you answered nothing and the one thing you did try to answer you were completely stupid about not even realizing how dumb you actually are

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                  damn man , is GGG gonna do this crap for the rest of his carreer?...laughable competition

bud is heading the same route
                  He fought Derev last fight and this guy is top 10, so meh. The onus should be on Charlo, Andrade, Murata and Eubanks to fight each other and create hype in the division imo. Middleweight is boring right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                    He fought Derev last fight and this guy is top 10, so meh. The onus should be on Charlo, Andrade, Murata and Eubanks to fight each other and create hype in the division imo. Middleweight is boring right now.
                    charlo is likely fighting eubanks soon..likely next

golovkin is wasting his time defending a belt he doesnt need in a mando defense that wasnt ordered

he could have fought charlo or andrade by now but he never will even consider it...hes too busy sniffing canelos panties for a 3rd payday.....they got shook in the chenko fight that they were gonna blow that 3rd canelo paycheck so they are taking another light touch in hopes DAZN can convince canelo to give golovkin another shot...plain and simple

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

3 of Golovkin's last 5 fights were... Vanes, Rolls, Sacramento

who exactly are you blaming for your... " boredom " ... ?

Comment

Working...
                      X