No announcement yet.

To all those with abs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all those with abs.

What exactly were your routines, diets and how often did you exercise your abs to get them defined?

Another question. What should I be looking at eating? Protein foods, fruits?
    Are carbs good or not?

thanks.

500 situps a day

Comment

Bombard your abs each day, and cut your body fat to be low. Not one exercise will get them for you, but a combination of muscular abs and low body fat will allow you to see definition.

Comment

ah k thnx.
        so should i be taking any protein? bcuz i do after a solid 1-2hour workout..
        and i heard that u should give ur muscles a rest? or should i just go ahead and do crunches everyday?

Comment

oh and how long does it normally take (strict workout and diet) to see some definition?

Comment

Originally posted by Kwik-Swing View Post
            oh and how long does it normally take (strict workout and diet) to see some definition?
            That's an unanswerable question, all depends on body fat percentage, metabolism, cardio work etc. But I know someone who had a body fat percentage of about 15% who got a six pack in just over 3 months work, he worked very hard at that and got his body fat percentage down to about 5%

Comment

i think if you do about at least 200 sit ups a night, you will be fine and will have some abs in a couple of weeks or months..i did.

Comment

You will only see your abs when your body fat falls below 15% (if you of course have them/worked on them)

If you do crunches every day but your body fat is like 20 up your six pack will be hiding behind your fat and you can even appear to be bigger because your daily sit ups will make the abs swollen, so do the crunches and all but do more cardio and watch that diet

Comment

Don't commit to doing ab work outs every day because you'll burn yourself out quick. What you should do is start doing em about 3-4 days a week then progressively increase it if you want. As for diets, forget eating desserts and things you know you shouldn't be eating. Its that simple. Carbs are good but only if you are burning it off because if you don't it adds up as fat. Besides that make sure to have variety in your ab workout and u'll see results.

Comment

Originally posted by tysonjones View Post
                    500 situps a day
                    1 that is muscle endurance not growth oriented strength training

2 that many nd every day is over trainig

Comment

Working...
                    X