Collapse
No announcement yet.

I knocked out the heavybag in training.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knocked out the heavybag in training.

During my heavybag work tonight, I knocked the bag from its fixings. I'm not saying my combinations did it, it was evidently on the way out long before I started on it, my gym is old and some of the equipment is well worn.

What was funny was everyone's reaction in the gym, the bag hit the ground with a loud thump, everyone in the gym stopped what they were doing and stared at me and the vanquished blue cylinder. The music was in between tracks which added to the spectacle.

a real power punch will not move/swing the heavybag much, but make it vibrate. stop pushing on your punches and you shouldn't have to worry about this problem again.

it does sound like a classic moment though. just don't read too much into it. you don't want to rock the heavybag.

Comment

lol.. good story tho.. good for laughs with ur boys

Comment

a real power punch will not move/swing the heavybag much, but make it vibrate. stop pushing on your punches and you shouldn't have to worry about this problem again.

it does sound like a classic moment though. just don't read too much into it. you don't want to rock the heavybag.
        As I said, the bag was already on it's way out. I don't swing the heavybag unless I want to.

Comment

Working...
        X