• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need To Lose Weight!

Help Me Lose Weight Please!!!

Originally posted by Burg1606
    Help Me Lose Weight Please!!!
    run,have a good diet.....WTF I mean how many ways are there?

Comment

lol **** idk, someone give me a good workout plan not some bull**** one though, not no 5 hour work out and 5 mile run ****..i cant run 5 miles yet the most 2

Comment

Eat cheeseburgers and do your thumb excercises 3 times a day on your Xbox

Comment

Stupid canadians

Comment

Did you finish your 2L of cola yet piggy boy

Comment

Originally posted by Burg1606
              lol **** idk, someone give me a good workout plan not some bull**** one though, not no 5 hour work out and 5 mile run ****..i cant run 5 miles yet the most 2
              If youre that lazy to run just 5 ****ing miles then idk how youre going to loose weight, seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Panic-Punch
                If youre that lazy to run just 5 ****ing miles then idk how youre going to loose weight, seriously.
                This is why I gave him a bull**** reply, this guy looks like he has no motivation I won't even bother giving him help.

Comment

can't run 5 miles? no ****! most amateur boxers can't run that 5 times a week.

try this. run 2 miles a day for a month. then run 2.5 miles for a month. then run 3 miles for a month...see where i am going with this?

Next: get a diet and stick to it! there are no shortcuts, mircles, quick fixes.

bottom line - BURN MORE CALORIES THAN YOU INTAKE. Eat healthy. cut out sauces, cut down on carbs after 3 pm.....no ice cream, chocolate. all the stuff you already know.

in addition to all of that running, do a ****load of situps and pushups.

you WILL see results in the first 30 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Blitz
                    Eat cheeseburgers and do your thumb excercises 3 times a day on your Xbox
                    PLZ go back to ta lounge where you belong. We don't need shyt like you to mess up tis forum.

Comment

Working...
                    X