No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia-Danny Garcia Late Summer Fox PPV in Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
    no titles in this match. Why the hell is the PPV? Is Spence vs Porter PPV?

PBC with way to many PPVs.
    Pac vs Broner
    Garcia vs Spence
    Pac vs Thurman
    And if
    Spence vs Porter
    Garcia vs Garcia
    Spence vs Porter isn't a PPV because of Porter.
    Each of the rest above you has PPV capabilities.

Mikey and Danny are both capable draws and each represents their rival countries (Mex vs PR) so their fight definitely is a PPV.

Comment

I got Garcia 👊

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        I have now officially disowned mikey as among my favorites. I wonder where he goes after he loses this possibly by ko?

This is starting to become like watching a childhood friend become so addicted to smack that he starts selling his ass level pathetic & sad.
        I think he isn’t in it anymore, I heard rumours that he wanted 3 high payday fights and out but didn’t believe it. But this pattern of fighting 147 fights on PPV milking the Latino paying audience is so transparent now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          I think he isn’t in it anymore, I heard rumours that he wanted 3 high payday fights and out but didn’t believe it. But this pattern of fighting 147 fights on PPV milking the Latino paying audience is so transparent now.
          he probably realizes he's never going to go down as an all time great boxer now so he's going to collect that money. he tried to nibble here and there and slowly but surely built that hype but his resume is not really that good. constantly changing divisions and going for easy belts only gets you so far.

eventually you have to fight another "real one" and he didnt want lomachenko so he tried for spence and hoped for a miracle. maybe he even thought it was possible to win that one but by round 3 he quickly realized that wasnt the case so he packed it in to make money for another day.

danny garcia is beatable though and not a top ww so this could secure him 2 big money fights without ever having to beat a top guy. perfect!
          Last edited by daggum; 05-15-2019, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Its disgusting how modern day fighters are ONLY looking for the most money. I never hated on fighters for trying to get set for life,but nothing disgusts me more than when fighters decide their just going to milk the casuals for all their worth because they got a built in fanbase that'll believe they are actually serious about wanting to be the best.

Its sickening to watch a fighter hit 30 & decide they're gonna con every last penny they can bleed fans dry for.

I think Haymon is partially influencing mikey too,he owes fighters like dsg some easy lucrative scalps in return for DSG being fed to his pbc champs
            Last edited by kushking; 05-15-2019, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Danny beats Mikey . Canelo in his prime destroys Floyd in his. Jon kills Dani. Bran is voted king of the north.

Comment

The dude is fat and doesn’t belong at 147.

Comment

Garcia will win

Comment

How many times does Miles have to get taught this lesson

Comment

Danny Garcia always looks like dog ***** against elite fighters, even though Mikey is much smaller I think he will outbox the Rican with ease.

Comment

Working...
                      X