No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia-Danny Garcia Late Summer Fox PPV in Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
    Spence vs Porter will be on regular Fox.
    You can watch PPV in the movies for like $20 too if you don't want to pay the PPV amount that is what I have been doing for most of these events these days.
    This fight is not worth PPV unless they are Mikey nut hugger. Ill watch Spence vs Porter for free and a better match.

Comment

Seems all Mikey Garcia’s fights are now on PPV. I heard he is the one pushing for this fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        This time he wont get it. No titles in this fight, plus his last performance was horrible.
        You would be surprised how loyal the Mexican boxing fanbase is. The tribalism is strong especially against a Puerto Rican. Expect a big crowd at Staples. With PPV numbers better than what Spence vs Porter would have done if PBC were brave enough to put that on PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Seems all Mikey Garcia’s fights are now on PPV. I heard he is the one pushing for this fight again.
          I have now officially disowned mikey as among my favorites. I wonder where he goes after he loses this possibly by ko?

This is starting to become like watching a childhood friend become so addicted to smack that he starts selling his ass level pathetic & sad.
          Last edited by kushking; 05-14-2019, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
            At least Mikey is fighting hard fights , lomachenko fought Anthony crolla for his last one, a bum. And now wants to fight Richard commey , who is Robert Easter's leftovers smh
            Loma’s goal is to become undisputed, he has to hold on to his belts for that, hence the croalla mandatory fight. Mikey is bouncing around trying to pick off the easiest title holders... zlaticanin, Broner, Easter aren’t what you’d call tough challenges for an A level fighter. Spence was a money grab, Garcia literally did nothing but survive for a moral victory.

Also Campbell is next, pretty sure he could outbox Easter, he made a good account for himself against linares, and has an accomplished amateur pedigree.

Comment

I was a Mikey supporter in his match against Spence
              But after that , sorry Mikey

Mikey ain’t beating no one at 147

Comment

What is it with all these fights that shouldn't be PPV fights trying to be PPV fights? Thank God for the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  I have now officially disowned mikey as among my favorites. I wonder where he goes after he loses this possibly by ko?

This is starting to become like watching a childhood friend become so addicted to smack that he starts selling his ass level pathetic & sad.
                  I gave him the benefit of doubt against Spence
                  No more
                  He’s really reaching

Comment

Not a PPV fight at all, no title, just a chance to fight a champion down the road, you need two legit legends to stage a PPV card without a title at stake.

This is a free television fight, to ask us for 70 bucks is outrageous, PBC is killing the PPV market, they better not price themselves out of it or the gravy train will end quickly.

I think FOX got a taste with Garcia/Spence, and wants to cash in any chance they can, it's not boxing people making these decisions.

Comment

Neither of these guys are elite at 147 weird one to put on ppv I guess they’re trying to sell the Garcia Rican vs Mexican thing but it’s gonna flop.

Comment

Working...
                      X