Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hypocrisy of the left/media (most)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hypocrisy of the left/media (most)

Mika Brzezinski calls pompeo butt boy......

everyone loses their minds.... calls it racist etc

WHITE MAN bill maher calls himself and ill quote

"Im a house N***r"

no one says a fuggin word.

It's the left, not like I'm surprised

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      Mika Brzezinski calls pompeo butt boy......

everyone loses their minds.... calls it racist etc

WHITE MAN bill maher calls himself and ill quote

"Im a house N***r"

no one says a fuggin word.
      The world is weird.

I don't think that Mika needed to apologise, tbh (unless Mike Pompeo really is a ****sexual; slurring someone for what they are isn't cool), and Bill Maher is in that tricky place like Lena Dunham and Michael Moore are (entertainer who raps themselves in progressive lore while concurrently holding wildly illiberal beliefs that they try not to draw attention to).

Can't speak for anyone but myself but I view Bill Maher for what he is; a jester who's not all that funny. Still, if he did say what you've said he said, almost regardless of where it was said, Time Warner, at the least, would've said something about it.

How long ago did this even happen?

Comment

Liberal guys get a lot more leeway from gangstas seeing as they usually share the same girlfriend

Comment

I don't like Bill Maher and I get irritated when I actually agree with him sometimes.

His arrogance and smug attitude is nauseating. He also has a really punchable face.

Comment

Why the difference? Bill Mahr is a comedian. Mika is not. Has nothing to do with the left hypocrisy.

Understand “Left Hypocrisy” just like “class warfare” are right wing think tank developed phrases not based upon reality. They are designed to deceive people like you.

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
              Why the difference? Bill Mahr is a comedian. Mika is not. Has nothing to do with the left hypocrisy.

Understand “Left Hypocrisy” just like “class warfare” are right wing think tank developed phrases not based upon reality. They are designed to deceive people like you.
              Sorry, but they cannot hide behind the banner of being a comedian while spewing double standards. Look what happened to Kevin Hart. That is selective enforcement. The left goes on witch hunts now to find out what someone said ten years ago so they can be offended. Just like the Heisman Trophy winner.

Comment

I'm a bit slow, but what really got me was when they had CNN's main anchors celebrating when Hillary Clinton got the Democratic nod.

Don't like anything to do with Bernie Sanders, and I think some of his supporters should take a helicopter ride, but it was like the wool was took off, and they weren't even trying to hide it.

Of course Bernie being the gigantic cuck he is, took it in rear end and gave Killary a donation.

Why not.

Wasn't his money he was giving away, you know?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Sorry, but they cannot hide behind the banner of being a comedian while spewing double standards. Look what happened to Kevin Hart. That is selective enforcement. The left goes on witch hunts now to find out what someone said ten years ago so they can be offended. Just like the Heisman Trophy winner.
                  These which hunts are having the opposite desire effects. Rather than proving what ever point they're trying to make it, it's just seen as petty and stupid by a large portion of Americans.

Comment

Petty and stupid by the stupid people segment of American society you mean. No intelligent person unless they are an intelligent amoral cretin would support what’s going on in the White House today. Only the stupid people believe Trumps words are reality and reality is fake. YOU and all the people like you should be pissed as your being played because HE KNOWS you’re stupid. Remember Trumps own words “I could stand in Times Square, shoot someone, and still not lose any votes”. He concurs that his base are stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X