Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: No rush for Tank to fight Loma, Gervonta makes goog paydays with easier fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd: No rush for Tank to fight Loma, Gervonta makes goog paydays with easier fights

"We have no rush to fight Loma, Gervonta is much younger and Loma is way older, Gervonta will make good money with easier fights than Loma."

Guess you dont need to make any more Tank vs Loma threads, this fight isnt going to happen anytime soon. TMT wont let it happen and Tank will just smile and act like a lil puppy and keep fighting handpicked, undersized opponents.

If Loma is way older, wait for him to get even older?

Comment

Originally posted by sargo View Post
      If Loma is way older, wait for him to get even older?
      That seems to be the plan.

Comment

God I hate Floyd at times.
        At least he's honest that's the only thing I like about his promotional duties.
        What an ass.
        How bout put them in while both are in their primes Floyd.
        Not everyone worships their 0 as much as you think.

Comment

Didn’t Floyd wait for Manny to get old
          History repeating itself
          Loma is going to be forty in no time

Comment

Mayweather Math is not good either I guess

Loma 30, Tank 24...that is 6 years apart Floyd not 11 Years and 30 is Not Old! Loma I would say is in his Prime and at his PEAK at the moment
            Last edited by sicko; 02-10-2019, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Not what boxing should be about. A warrior doesn't cower in fear when the enemy is at the gate and then flee to live another day in the hopes that one day he can return and defeat an old, crippled shell of his enemy. Pathetic. Zero respect.

Comment

even after this his fans will say hes not ducking and that he would knock loma out.

Comment

Right now Vasyl Lomachenko and Gervonta Davis is the fight to make because it's obviously clear that Mikey Garcia doesn't want that smoke from Loma. In addition, Tevin Farmer is hot garbage. He doesn't stand a legitimate chance of defeating either fighter. So, if there's any fighter that could give Loma a run for his money then it's got to be Tank Davis. At least in my judgement, he has more of a puncher's chance against the Matrix.

Comment

The PBC haters don’t realize Mikey Garcia vs Davis is a fight 2 years away.

Comment

Working...
                    X