Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cover songs you think are better than the original.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F off!!! Africa is best done by Toto!!!......Weezer version is double dog sh11t!!! Blasphemy!!!

Comment

• Note for note covers should be disqualified.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        TBF, Whitneys fans were either too young or not country music fans to know any better.

Still, legendary cover.
        That’s a fair enough assessment but even Dolly said that Whitney sang it better. That’s pretty crazy that she knocked the socks off the great Dolly Parton. I’m a young buck myself and I appreciate Ms. Parton. So not all of is young bucks are oblivious

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
          That’s a fair enough assessment but even Dolly said that Whitney sang it better. That’s pretty crazy that she knocked the socks off the great Dolly Parton. I’m a young buck myself and I appreciate Ms. Parton. So not all of is young bucks are oblivious
          Both were/are classy ladies.

Comment

• Best cover ever :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              TBF, Whitneys fans were either too young or not country music fans to know any better.

Still, legendary cover.
              Speaking of covers, I almost forgot that I'm Every Woman was originally a song by Chaka Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                Speaking of covers, I almost forgot that I'm Every Woman was originally a song by Chaka Khan.

Just look at them cans........

Comment

• Greatest cover of George Benson's 'Greatest Love Of All' by Whitney Houston.

Last edited by Outworn; 01-21-2019, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• Mariah > Brenda

Comment

• Mariah & Whitney >>>> Michelle & Sally

Comment

Working...
                      X