Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez vs. Austin Trout is on BoxRec

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The moment Canelo left the Arena after Cotto lost people started crying, "Ginger left" "Ginger ran away" "Ginger doesn't want to face Trout" etc Gosh am glad people can now shut da **** up and move on to the next thread, Which would be "Trout got robbed" "GBP had the referee in his opponent" "Al Haymon told Canelo he got this" "Trout took a dive" etc

Anyway I hope this fight happens and I do hope Trout wins it for my own selfish reasons.

Comment

I expect a lot of people to eat some words re: Canelo if this fight goes off.

Many many poster were talkin a lot of ish about Canelo after the Trout win. Im lookin to see who's a man and who's a mouse around here.

Comment

Canelo taking a tougher challenge than Floyd. Even that's not surprising.

Comment

Floyd is fighting the next in line at 147
          Then fighting the winner of Canelo vs Trout
          Why are people still complaining?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            I expect a lot of people to eat some words re: Canelo if this fight goes off.

Many many poster were talkin a lot of ish about Canelo after the Trout win. Im lookin to see who's a man and who's a mouse around here.
            They would just jump to the next thread, it wasn't even 10 mins after the fight was over when Canelo was accused of ducking Trout, I mean it was obvious GBP/Canelo were looking to fight Cotto and going ahead with the fight would have look bad on all of them, Which means they would have to fight or consider Trout, like I said at the time if Canelo fights Cotto over Trout then people can call it a duck not after 10 mins or because he left the arena early.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              They would just jump to the next thread, it wasn't even 10 mins after the fight was over when Canelo was accused of ducking Trout, I mean it was obvious GBP/Canelo were looking to fight Cotto and going ahead with the fight would have look bad on all of them, Which means they would have to fight or consider Trout, like I said at the time if Canelo fights Cotto over Trout then people can call it a duck not after 10 mins or because he left the arena early.
              Like ****roaches.

I said of course canelo was pissed, he lost a bunch of dough. People were literally thinking he was scared.

Comment

Canelo v Trout, if it happens is a miles better fight than the Floyd/Guerrero match up. In fact, it should be the main event. Seriously 50/50, this fight shows how good Canelo actually is and how far Trout can go.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  If Trout wins I'd be surprised if Mayweather fought him.
                  You're always surprised when Mayweather fights who he does so that wouldn't be changing anything.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    If Trout wins I'd be surprised if Mayweather fought him.
                    Me too, and I think Trout will beat Alvarez.

Comment

If Trout lets Canelo get to him, the way Cotto did early in the fight, hes going to loose. In my opinion Trout has to stink up the joint in order to win comfortably. And that might blow his chance at Floyd. I dont think Trout has enough ammo to win a shootout.

Comment

Working...
                      X