Can't wait for the rematch!
      What did you think of it?

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
        Sor Rungvisai swallows nails and shyts steel
        You ain't lying.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          fair and square? you must be blind because you missed all those headbutts from dungvisai. he won't be holding onto that belt for too long. gonzalez had the thai running for his life he got bullied lol

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            having a good chin does to equate to winning a fight.

neither does plodding forward, grunting while throwing single shot's....when you are countered by 6 or 7 in reply.

The judges / people were clearly swayed by the KD and the blood.
            I just feel bad for gonzalez tbh. if he knew he would be jobbed on the card's, he didnt need to look to the heavens every time he got of his stool to summon the strength from god.. and just quit on his stool.

He wasnt robbed, you're just biased. It was a really close fight

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              He wasnt robbed, you're just biased. It was a really close fight

Well said.

Robberies are no-**** results that go the other way. If it's a close / controversial call, then robbery discussions can commence. Otherwise, we are just talking about sore losers.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                What did you think of it?

It broke my heart a little and at the same time I was very happy for Rungvisai. Really, really bittersweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  It broke my heart a little and at the same time I was very happy for Rungvisai. Really, really bittersweet.

I went into the first fight a Roman fan, not knowing much about Ringvisai other than he was a dangerous underrated opponent, but through the course of that fight Rungvisai won me over, and I found myself cheering for the crazy underdog story. I never really felt bad for Roman because, well, he's had so much success, and a loss doesn't define a fighter, so I felt he could "afford" it, if that makes sense, whereas this might have been the only shot a guy like Rungvisai ever has at this level.

It's similar to my sentiments going into Maidana/Mayweather I. I was a huge fan of Floyd but also a Maidana fan, but felt that of all possible outcomes, the best (for my as a fan and for the fighters as well) outcome would be Maidana winning, because it would be a fantastic victory from his side of things, but also because I felt Floyd could "afford" the loss.

When it comes to a fight where I like both fighters more or less equally, I look at it like this: who needs the win more? Who gets set back more? I look for the situation in which the least damage happens all around, and root for that outcome.

Another time this came into effect was JMM/Bradley. I loved both fighters, but felt Bradley needed the win more at the time, I felt JMM had enough glory and legacy to where he can eat that loss.

Comment

Working...
                  X