Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nike Jordan boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey brother. if you get them, let me know what you think ......... have been wanting to get a pair myself .......

Comment

I'm not sure where else you could get them other than from title or something. I own a pair &have fought with them. They are super light, and have a thick sole, so you gain a little height from them, they offer really nice ankle support too, they suck to train with though, I used them to work out in a few times, and they hurt my feet. In a 3 round amatuer fight though, wich is over fast, I liked them. I felt really light on my feet. as for US/UK sizes, US runs a size larger. so if you wear a size 10 UK...you'd have to order a size 11 US.

Comment

Originally posted by slickPUG View Post
        I'm not sure where else you could get them other than from title or something. I own a pair &have fought with them. They are super light,

I felt really light on my feet. .
        You've got to be kidding me.

What kind of shoes do you normally wear? Cement shoes???

The Jordan Boxers are the absolute heaviest boxing shoes I've ever wore and most here would agree.

Comment

Originally posted by -GBGQ- View Post

The Jordan Boxers are the absolute heaviest boxing shoes I've ever wore and most here would agree.
          this dudes right..i dont know what that last poster is talkin bout..but these jordans i must admit are heavy and kinda hard to move with..i know you like them cuz they look nice, but you must remember, its not a fashion contest, its a who can whoop the other persons ass contest and wearing these jays will make it hard to do and move around with

Comment

whats a good pair of boxing shoes you guys would recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by VBoxer View Post
              whats a good pair of boxing shoes you guys would recommend?
              well this is the question, do you fight mostly on your toes or flat footed?
              if your on your toes and like to have a feel on the mat then any wrestling shoes will do you great.
              on the other hand if your a flat footed fighter a couple of dudes from the gym love the adidas boxhogs and ive had a pair myself and trust me there more of a flat footed fighter type of shoes. another shoe i noticed flat footed fighters tend to like is those jordans. anyone ive known that likes to move around alot on thier foot work and like to feel the footwork and the mat has not liked these shoes. dont be fooled by the looks of them, I have even tried a pair on and trust me Im the least flat footed fighter and they were stiff as ****ing construction boots and not to mention the ones i tried on were already broke in!

This explanation may sound weird but im one of those type of people that like to try a couple of things before I make a choice on something and It may sound weird the way i explained it but you kinda have to search around and find the right type of shoes that fit your footwork and style

Comment

hmm, they seemed light to me anyway, oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by -GBGQ- View Post

absolutely...i got em and they are so heavy...i wouldnt reccomend them for anyone.

using them more, im feeling better with them, but i really dont like them

Comment

Originally posted by boxing4ever View Post
                    well this is the question, do you fight mostly on your toes or flat footed?
                    if your on your toes and like to have a feel on the mat then any wrestling shoes will do you great.
                    on the other hand if your a flat footed fighter a couple of dudes from the gym love the adidas boxhogs and ive had a pair myself and trust me there more of a flat footed fighter type of shoes. another shoe i noticed flat footed fighters tend to like is those jordans. anyone ive known that likes to move around alot on thier foot work and like to feel the footwork and the mat has not liked these shoes. dont be fooled by the looks of them, I have even tried a pair on and trust me Im the least flat footed fighter and they were stiff as ****ing construction boots and not to mention the ones i tried on were already broke in!

This explanation may sound weird but im one of those type of people that like to try a couple of things before I make a choice on something and It may sound weird the way i explained it but you kinda have to search around and find the right type of shoes that fit your footwork and style
                    Flat footed fighters use to like this jordans???that is strange!! i use to box flat footed and i feel more confortable with low cut and a lighter sole....

Comment

Working...
                    X