No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Stops Conor McGregor in The Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IMG][/IMG]

This is from ESPN sports science. Given that one person usually weights 170 in his fights versus someone that is about 147 on average, this doesn't bode well for Conor at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Eubank Sr saying this is an interesting fight cuz apparently Conor is some sorta ghost or something. Apparently Irish people are ghosts. I'm not entirely sure if this is some racist sh^t or not so forgive my honest intentions with posting this.

Randomly I'm going to start talking & doing the hand gestures Sr makes when he's talking just to freak people out & have them thinking I might be a serial killer or some sort of comic book super villain.
      What the fuck did I just watch lol.

Comment

• Just got my tax return.

Came with a 28% bonus this year.

Screen_Shot_2017_08_23_at_7_37_41_PM
        lossless image upload

Comment

• Originally posted by icebergisonfire View Post
          [IMG][/IMG]

This is from ESPN sports science. Given that one person usually weights 170 in his fights versus someone that is about 147 on average, this doesn't bode well for Conor at all.
          How can someone measure the force of a punch by watching film?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

They have a ESPN Sports Science episode on it on youtube where they try to explain it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bravado View Post
              They have a ESPN Sports Science episode on it on youtube where they try to explain it.
              I just don't see how it's remotely possible to measure these things by watching it on a screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                And if this mfer somehow wins this weekend we all need to jump on this ship & take over the world asap lol.
                I keep thinking there's some kind of arrangement between Connor and Floyd... Connor is going to win and start a boxing career (bad or good, doesn't matter) where he could get far more money than in UFC... than there's a rematch and Floyd wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Avin1973 View Post
                  I keep thinking there's some kind of arrangement between Connor and Floyd... Connor is going to win and start a boxing career (bad or good, doesn't matter) where he could get far more money than in UFC... than there's a rematch and Floyd wins.
                  You are foookin idiot if you think Floyd agreed to lose his "O"

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    That ain't how they did it in Rocky IV, so I'm calling bull**** on this,

Comment

• conor was acting weird during the final press conference, he seemed scared

Comment

Working...
                      X