No announcement yet.

You know you're a boxer when...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
    i was at some beach trip a few days ago and while i was in the sea i was shadow boxing like ali used to in the water lol

also bobing and weaving to avoid hitting a tree branch at times
    I do that on my runs alot

Comment

Originally posted by fighting_flip View Post
      everything you do somehow relates back to boxing

this is a confession.but sometimes when i do my girl, i think of boxing fights to get my mind off the pleasure to last longer hahaha
      hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post

also bobing and weaving to avoid hitting a tree branch at times

My mother when I was younger "what are you ******ed?"

Comment

Originally posted by thatguy17 View Post
          You just randomly start throwing combinations at random points in the day.

You know there is a difference between "boxing" and "fighting".

You watch MMA and all you can think of is how piss poor their jabs and technique are.

You get beat down in sparring and all you can think of is how fun it was.

You overhear people talking boxing and all you can think of is how "most people don't know ***** about boxing.
          Lmao, true for all of those. I dont want to be hit, but i like being hit nomsaiyan?

Comment

- It bothers you when people say a fighter is a quitter or gasses easily (they don't know hard it is to be in there)

- You can no longer put your hands on your knees or hips without feeling uncomfortable (add any other gym rule)

- You randomly get urges to start running throughout the day

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              you know that you're a boxer when you wake up sore from the nights work in the gym. You think back to the gym last night and the last thing that you can remember is gloving up to spar. Other than that you recall working the heavybag for a split second and then realize that you must have driven yourself home from the gym as you do everynight. But you don't recall a thing about the trip home. You do however remember looking in the fridge for a piece of cheese before going to bed, but other than that you don't remember anything. You then stretch with these thoughts still running in your mind as you strap on your running shoes for the morning run. Still you can't find the missing time but you are certain that you'll be found in there the next night doing it all again............Rockin'
              Running shoes... pfft. Roadwork is done in boots or it doesn't count.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
                Running shoes... pfft. Roadwork is done in boots or it doesn't count.
                not even worth a comment, yet I commented.........Rockin'

Comment

boots? nah, i do it in vibrams.

Comment

Reading these are great. I thought this was just me! I walk around with the urge to throw punches ALL THE TIME. I weave just about everything and I have the need to run a lot.

Keep it coming!

Comment

any1 here use thier footwork to manouver around busy crowds? not like actual bouncing about but you side step etc?

Comment

Working...
                      X