Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Wanna Go Out On My Shield; Death Is Better Than Defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
    He’s talking nonsense about death and stupid shht.

Talking about he wants to die. If he’s truly serious about what he says with him dying in the ring, which I don’t believe for one second, he’s going to get something worse than death. All I got to say is Gerald McClellan
    Fury's hit him so hard he's turned into an emo.

Comment

I've already known and said this. Wilder had a death wish in that fight. He wanted to die and wanted Fury to do the honors but he just didn't have enough punching power in order to do so.

It's just like what I said; Wilder is one tough son of a bitch with an iron chin and humongous balls. Had the fight gone on for another two or more rounds Fury would have punched himself out and Deontay was going to get in that ass because obviously "The Bronze Bomber" wasn't going anywhere.

He was gladly eating all of that shit Tyson Fury was throwing at him and yet he still wasn't even remotely close to ending him or putting him down on the canvas. I guess it's true then. Fury has pillow fists after all because Wilder was still throwing back even as the towel was thrown in.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Deontay wants all the smoke! Is he ducking a immediate rematch like Tyson?! Thats what you clowns hate, Wilder is so real you cant stand it!
        No. Much like you, wilder has proven himself to be a clown.

Just like when you refused to give Fury credit, you PROVED that you are NOT a man!

Only a insecure p u s s y, isnt big enough to give credit where it's due.

I always knew that you weren't legit, and your heros defeat has shown that.

Ha! I hit the mark again!! = )

Comment

is death not defeat then?wtf??

Comment

This guy should be on suicide watch.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              I've already known and said this. Wilder had a death wish in that fight. He wanted to die and wanted Fury to do the honors but he just didn't have enough punching power in order to do so.

It's just like what I said; Wilder is one tough son of a bitch with an iron chin and humongous balls. Had the fight gone on for another two or more rounds Fury would have punched himself out and Deontay was going to get in that ass because obviously "The Bronze Bomber" wasn't going anywhere.

He was gladly eating all of that shit Tyson Fury was throwing at him and yet he still wasn't even remotely close to ending him or putting him down on the canvas. I guess it's true then. Fury has pillow fists after all because Wilder was still throwing back even as the towel was thrown in.
              You should join the circus dude. Lol

This fight has put yet ANOTHER CLOWN on display!!

I'm not even a Fury fan, but this fight has you idiots showing your true selves! Hahaha!!

Got to love it!! = )

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Deontay wants all the smoke! Is he ducking a immediate rematch like Tyson?! Thats what you clowns hate, Wilder is so real you cant stand it!
                He's after another fat paycheck, that's it. The whiney a$$ clown making all the excuses in the world and talks like a complete moron considering he has a family to care for. Fury beat him down and embarrassed him, his corner did him a favor. 3rd fight not even necessary Fury dominates him again. Easy work, he needs to go back to fighting old men and bums.

Comment

I've never Heard so much bollocks .If Mark wasn't doing his job (ex job as it now seems) Wilder would probably not be able to fight another day.Wilder did go out on his shield you don't have to end up in a coma for that to happen. Wilder did his best but was found wanting on the back foot.Where no body has put him before.Wilder is setting himself up for the fall in the rematch. Always with a punchers chance all be it a small one.If that don't happen and he will be a real outside bet then what the excuse next time .....My boots were too tight.Should be another grand Tyson victory and the press tour will be great .... but maybe not for Wilder!

Comment

He don't believe that or else he wouldn't be crying about coming in dressed like he's trying to necromance every f@g that ever lived and blaming the loss on that gay necromancer costume.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxOfficer View Post
                      This guy should be on suicide watch.
                      He is probably on suicide watch, did you see the images/video of him in the dressing room/medical area? He looked like he wanted the ground to swallow him up.

His girlfriend had to release statements to help massage his ego, talking about how he is still "Our champ" etc...The same line that the LDBC are throwing around on YT. Like gosh!!! its just a boxing match, its not death...

Comment

Working...
                      X