No announcement yet.

My style has been compared to cotto! :O

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My style has been compared to cotto! :O

Someone just compared me to cotto because im a body puncher but im ok at going to the head also.
    What comparisons do u see with me and cotto? i like to put pressure on opponants and like to go body then gradually go to the head.
    Heres his message:
    i sent a comment comparing you to cotto to one of the links below but wasnt sure if it would get to you. But i've been watching boxing a while and i think you got it man.Just run 6 miles a day and dont even think about head shots till the middle of the fight. Hopefully next time i see you you'll be talking to Teddy Atlas-good look dude.
    Wo thats given me a big boost!
    Anyone else see why this guy would compare me to cotto?
    www.youtube.com/sterlihalla my vids
    Last edited by sterling; 02-28-2008, 01:28 PM.

looking good.

btw, where did u get that screenshot of pavlik/calzaghe for the Prizefighter game?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsmash69 View Post
      looking good.

btw, where did u get that screenshot of pavlik/calzaghe for the Prizefighter game?
      its on the 2k boxing forum and thx mate .

Comment

Good hustle on being compared to a robotice boring fighter. Nah only joking man I just don't like cotto at all. Any word on your first fight yet?

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
          Good hustle on being compared to a robotice boring fighter. Nah only joking man I just don't like cotto at all. Any word on your first fight yet?
          rofl why man? hes a real technical fighter if u jus look at what he does to opponants and no word yet seems like i wont be gettin one to later this year and i wil be uploading better vids of me too next week so stay tuned lol.

Comment

teddy atlas is a gay boy

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
              rofl why man? hes a real technical fighter if u jus look at what he does to opponants and no word yet seems like i wont be gettin one to later this year and i wil be uploading better vids of me too next week so stay tuned lol.
              Good look getting a bout at your weight. You don't want to have to move up in weight.

Gdgd I will do lol. Get some real sparring if possible.

Comment

So, you mean you are not very mobile and quite robotic when you move?

Comment

He already wants a fight and yet he says **** like, "Me on the uppercut bag and the reason why the right uppercut is my best shot hehe but i havent landed it yet it sparring i hope its devastating when i land it ."

Something is seriously wrong.

Comment

Maybe you should have a fight or two under your belt before you make a thread comparing yourself to a professional fighter. Anyone can hit a bag, it's how you hit a person that counts.

Comment

Working...
                    X