Collapse
No announcement yet.

Listen To The Burner-LarryX Presser From Last Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is so awesome lol. This needs to come back.

Comment

• Hahahahaha....Burner and larry making ****s of themselves. The funny thing is that they sound exactly as I imagine they would. Burner sounds like a drip and a whiny little queer and Larry sounds like fleece johnson!

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

Anyway it's time to get this show back on the road burner.
        Dude used to call in and talk boxing, I just don't remember who it was.

The only people who I knew when they talked were Horus and Larry.

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        This is so awesome lol. This needs to come back.
        I think the last time they had a call in was the Ortiz vs Floyd fight. I can't remember clearly, but I'm certain it was a Floyd fight.

Comment

• what happened? did these two fight? link doesnt work anyway.

I heard larry pussied out, i twas on one of the other forum pages

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Dude used to call in and talk boxing, I just don't remember who it was.

The only people who I knew when they talked were Horus and Larry.

I think the last time they had a call in was the Ortiz vs Floyd fight. I can't remember clearly, but I'm certain it was a Floyd fight.
            earl hickey responded to you because he was the british guy. Although Street Bully had some kinda accent also. Whatever happened to Bully anyways? Is he gone now or does he go by a different name

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              ok.

This is sick stuff, if this ever gets done again I want to be involved, I will call in every show and chop it up boxing.
              yeah it was fun. Had a solid amout of shows. It wasnt just about the call ins but it had its own chat so alot of people use to be on the chat if they werent on the call. We had a couple of famous guys call in too, like I remember Ishe Smith calling in one time. The show had a couple of spinoffs where Burner had a show and Lefty Gunz had a pretty serious show.

Then some other guys who I think were strictly Pac fans had there own show because they thought this one was too biased but it wasnt. Horus the host was a Floyd fan but alot of people called in to talk on both sides. Maybe Ill upload some more. It was great when they did it right after fights. I came up with the idea to do it like that. Like when Sergio knocked out Paul Williams and we came right on there. Good shows.

Its just good to sometimes hear who youve been chatting with and against all this time. You almost get a new level of respect for the person. This episode was like 2 or 3 days before Floyd finally signed up to fight Shane so it was another one of those big deals about Floyd ducking

Comment

• "I'm a country ass mother****er, that's what i am....that's what it is....that's what it's gonna be"

LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I can't believe this was 4 years ago...kinda makes me sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    I can't believe this was 4 years ago...kinda makes me sad.
                    Yea man. This whole thing was hilarious.

Anyone remember Burner talking about Larry's Turquoise walls in his avatar picture? If I remember correctly, that is what kinda set it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      I can't believe this was 4 years ago...kinda makes me sad.
                      I thought the same damn thing. I have been on this site much too long.

Comment

Working...
                      X