• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    davis 23
    charlo 27
    spence 27

lil g 36
    whats your point? that spence and charlo are in there physical prime and golovkins not?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      this.

TS is still a f#g
      answer the question...

Comment

you're the same guy that made this thread doe

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...landy+Golovkin

Comment

none are/were good fights.

Boxing is getting like WWE and opponents are 'enhancement talent'

Like the guys who would already be in the ring when Papa Shango got in there and he'll be called a standard name like Terry Terryman and will have to allow Shango to try out a new probably dangerous move and get paid buttons.

I'll not watch any of these fights.

Comment

Trying everything to justify this **** fight.

Do you think Golovkin fighting Vanes is cowardly? By your definition you do. COMPLETELY overmatched.

Comment

Vanes is no match for GGG. It's a last minute cherry pick that will take nothing out of him and keep him sharp and not hurt or cut for the Canelo rematch in September. GGG will probably blow him away in 3 rounds or less. Vanes is still the best fighter on that list. Vanes would easily KO Centeno who is a very weak middleweight and the worst fighter of the four listed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                none are/were good fights.

Boxing is getting like WWE and opponents are 'enhancement talent'

Like the guys who would already be in the ring when Papa Shango got in there and he'll be called a standard name like Terry Terryman and will have to allow Shango to try out a new probably dangerous move and get paid buttons.

I'll not watch any of these fights.
                those were the days man

true story for you...growing up my neighbors son was best friends with one man gang/akeem the african dream.....so her son and him stopped in for a visit and she knew how much i watched wrestling and sent him over to visit me...i was probably like 9 at the time and had no concept that wrestling wasnt real and he was just a normal dude...i was scared ****less....nice guy though

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  answer the question...

vanes. it's still a terrible fight. and still canelo's fault.

you act like i'm some golovkin hater . i'm one of the best posters on this forum, you clown! i forgot more about boxing in the last five years than you're ever going to know. with a bullet!

how about you stop being a f#ggot, how does that sound?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    vanes. it's still a terrible fight. and still canelo's fault.

you act like i'm some golovkin hater . i'm one of the best posters on this forum, you clown! i forgot more about boxing in the last five years than you're ever going to know. with a bullet!

how about you stop being a f#ggot, how does that sound?
                    its april fools at the start of the month not the end

Comment

DramaShow shooting Himself in the foot as usual.

Comment

Working...
                      X