Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: After I Crush McGregor, His Whiskey Won't Even Sell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously am rooting for Gregor if it eventually got made.

Comment

Told you Pauloe’s dramatic bid for mma. He nor only like that money but that brash drama that goes with it. Whatever...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        And the hoe can't release the whole video? Because that would hurt the fight? People that defend McGregor always say the goofiest shyt.
        Well, if you understand how this business works and both are really planning to make this fight, your 2nd question pretty much answers the 1st question.

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
          Well, if you understand how this business works and both are really planning to make this fight, your 2nd question pretty much answers the 1st question.
          Stupid asses that can't defend their argument always end up changing the subject. STFU if you refuse to answer the question, clown.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
            Paulie’s just going to have to learn to let this go. McGregor won’t release the footage obviously for a reason and I highly doubt we see them fight.
            Yeah, like making Paulie cry more and making his fans (if he still has) and other diehards to demand this fight and prove something, and they all make money for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Stupid asses that can't defend their argument always end up changing the subject. STFU if you refuse to answer the question, clown.
              What kind of answer do you need? I already pointed out that you answered your own question. Unless you're trying to act blind and refuse to understand them

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
                What kind of answer do you need? I already pointed out that you answered your own question. Unless you're trying to act blind and refuse to understand them
                Yep, weasel out and act stupid. Done wasting time on you.

Comment

Paula trying desperately and exceptionally hard to create a money making ''fight''. Shame he was pretty much shlt in his prime. Yeah, a scrappy lil cvnt with a solid chin.

I can't see myself rooting for her. Those crazy eyes and shltty voice.....

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    The will be the one time I root for Macgregor.

Paulie getting his ass kicked by a guy with a 0-1 record will be a special moment.
                    Think it may happen, Paulie been out of action far tooooo long

Comment

I don't know who this Paulie guy is but whatever lol.conor needs any type of win he can get,another lost would be bad for his career his name would mean nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X