Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: After I Crush McGregor, His Whiskey Won't Even Sell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: After I Crush McGregor, His Whiskey Won't Even Sell

So I'm guessing Connor/Malignaga next??

Comment

But he still won’t release unedited footage. Don’t care. I could have 20 pics of me beating floyd

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        I don't think it's even a question anymore. Paulie has been craving that fight for a year and Conor has been doing nothing but Boxing sparring since his MMA "retirement".

Comment

Originally posted by MartialMind View Post
          I don't think it's even a question anymore. Paulie has been craving that fight for a year and Conor has been doing nothing but Boxing sparring since his MMA "retirement".
          Yes.
          It's all pointing towards a grudge match, which I wouldn't mind seeing.
          I would rather Connor fight Paulie instead of Mayweather or Pacman.
          At least he might have some sort of chance with this one.

Comment

So why doesn't he just post the full video?

Comment

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: After I Crush McGregor, His Whiskey Won't Even Sell

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, former two-division world champion Paulie Malignaggi nearly brawled with former UFC fighter Artem Lobov during a media day for Bare-Knuckle Fighting Championship (BKFC). Lobov and Malignaggi are both signed up to BKFC - and they could certainly collide in a bare knuckle boxing match in the coming months.
              [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

They're really trying to sell this as a ppv

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  I told people it's a marinating fight. The fans want it. Big money draw - probably bigger than Pac/Thurman. And yes, Conor's got nothing better to do

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
                    So why doesn't he just post the full video?
                    Maybe because nobody would want to see the real fight if everybody has seen the whole sparring footage. It could be a selling factor for them

Comment

Working...
                    X