Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is more known, Eddie Hearn or Deontay Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
    Again, it's Wilder.

To the rest of the world he's (Hearn) just that middle age goon that handles AJ's business.

I think the real question is why is Hearn more known than the fighter he represents, cause here in the states AJ is just some British dude...... ....kind of like Frank Bruno II.
    Middle aged?? Hes only 5 years older than wilder lol he isnt even 40!!

As for the booing.. thats simply british humour. I can guarantee you 90% of british boxing fans would hate to see eddie go and leave it all back up to frank warren..

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
      thats simply british humour.
      ....I got news for you Bubba, you don't have a sense of humor. That's something the rest of the world knows but you folks haven't figured out.

Go back to watching your Benny Hill reruns.

Comment

Wilder comes on my American television. Hearn pops up when I'm lost trying to find boxing in a Kodi build. My American television dictates who's known.

Comment

There's many videos on IFL where they interview Hearn in the street and so many people ask Hearn for a picture so hes very well known. Even a girl working in a starbucks drive through recognises Hearn.

Wilder on the other hand walked through times square and people were shouting "Who is he" LMAO.

It's so sad that the only American heavyweight champ of the world is even being compared to a promoter, let alone lose to him in terms of popularity.

Comment

You can't become famous by just beating the likes of Stiverne.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
              ....I got news for you Bubba, you don't have a sense of humor. That's something the rest of the world knows but you folks haven't figured out.

Go back to watching your Benny Hill reruns.
              Well we do... thats why our comedians get paid mega money to present your shyte award shows..

All so we can laugh when most of you get all annoyed that the limeys take the piss out of your obesity epidemic.. paid healthcare, uncle molester of a president and prominent rape culture.

Our humour is called dry humour.. cynicism and sarcasm. Your humour is mainly black blokes swearing and shouting words i cant say cos im not allowed to :>

Lets not get started on what the rest of the world thinks about the USA.. correct..ignorant or otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                Deontay Wilder is quite well known in the UK! (But in America, who must be the least popular heavyweight champion that there has ever been!)...
                he seriously isnt, most casuals know him as some random guy who wants to fight AJ...but no one knows his name and I doubt most would even reocgnise him

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                  Wilder comes on my American television. Hearn pops up when I'm lost trying to find boxing in a Kodi build. My American television dictates who's known.
                  What brand is your television??

Panasonic the hedgehog?
                  San-yo **** that *****?

Comment

Our humour is called dry humour..

.......no, it's called BORING.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                      There's many videos on IFL where they interview Hearn in the street and so many people ask Hearn for a picture so hes very well known. Even a girl working in a starbucks drive through recognises Hearn.

Wilder on the other hand walked through times square and people were shouting "Who is he" LMAO.

It's so sad that the only American heavyweight champ of the world is even being compared to a promoter, let alone lose to him in terms of popularity.
                      LOL that was too much, the white guy even punked him when the other guy says "he's the heavyweight champion of the world"...that old man goes "so am I"

hahahaa

And yeah, I mean, I couldnt exactly make a thread about who is more well known, AJ/Froch/Khan/Hatton v Wilder could I?

Well we do... thats why our comedians get paid mega money to present your shyte award shows..

All so we can laugh when most of you get all annoyed that the limeys take the piss out of your obesity epidemic.. paid healthcare, uncle molester of a president and prominent rape culture.

Our humour is called dry humour.. cynicism and sarcasm. Your humour is mainly black blokes swearing and shouting words i cant say cos im not allowed to :>

Lets not get started on what the rest of the world thinks about the USA.. correct..ignorant or otherwise
                      In the UK we call this ownage.

Comment

Working...
                      X