Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Favorite And Least Favorite Marvel Super Hero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favorite And Least Favorite Marvel Super Hero?

Favorite I'll have to go with Ironman, he's like batman but on steroids, more money, better suit and more witty.

Least favorite is Hulk, id hate for my super power to be to turn into a giant green idiot when I got angry.

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Favorite I'll have to go with Ironman, he's like batman but on steroids, more money, better suit and more witty.

Least favorite is Hulk, id hate for my super power to be to turn into a giant green idiot when I got angry.
    Hated Hulk in all the Hulk movies. Liked him in the Avengers.

Comment

Iron Man is the favorite.
      Never cared much for Hulk, either.

Comment

Favourite is scarlet witch or wolverine least favourite probably namor

Comment

Favorite - Cap
          Least favoorite - -

Comment

Never cared for Daredevil, Thor or the Silver Surfer

I like Hulk because we all have a bit of a hulk in us, and Spider Man.

Comment

Spider-Man. Sam Raimi's Spider-Man (2002) is still my fav superhero flick of all time till this day

least fav the fantastic four, i swear they would fit in better in the DC universe instead of marvel real corny.

Comment

Are we talking about in the comics or just the movies?

I have always like the Vision and in the movies they did alright with him too. When I read comics I thought Daredevil was boring but I thought the Netflix version was alright. Spiderman was alright in the movies but I was really tired of Toby.

Comment

Favorites: Captain America, Wolverine, Black Widdow.

Least Favorites: Jean/phoenix from X-men. Disliked her in the original X-men movies and even now.

Note: The actors help to improve characters, the actors who play my favorites have really owned them roles. Not watched any of the latest avengers movies.

I enjoyed the movie 'The Wolverine'.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 07-09-2019, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    Favorites: Captain America, Wolverine, Black Widdow.

Least Favorites: Jean/phoenix from X-men. Disliked her in the original X-men movies and even now.

Note: The actors help to improve characters, the actors who play my favorites have really owned them roles. Not watched any of the latest avengers movies.

I enjoyed the movie 'The Wolverine'.

Did you also like the movie Logan? I did.

Favorite would probably be Wolverine because healing is a cool ass power. The Punisher is pretty cool too just taking out criminals, so doesn't have too many rivals. Oh yeah and The Toxic Avenger.

Least favorite? Probably Fartman.

Comment

Working...
                    X