Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Genders can you define?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] How many Genders can you define?

There's me, captain straight.

Walking vaginas

and I don't care about the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
      Technically 1 can overlap the other 2

Comment

Male

Female

Slobberts

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
          Man woman ... I’m jewish... we have got no other way to live,... tings are getting Slobberts stupid. The PhD Bish who can not produce proof of anything... pb32 is exposed

Me... Pablo Augustine mata. Gallardo seanez caceres struggles daily,,.. hoping and praying GOD tells me which way to go........

Comment

There's no such thing as gender. Gender is merely a concept of the ruling class to try to define us and confine us. We need to break down the walls of gender

Comment

Mentally ill... I don't wanna call them mentally ******ed because most are reasonably intelligent people with severe childhood scars and you don't know how much pain they're in until you know someone before and after.

Isn't really their fault that the information revolution of the internet made it far more difficult for political parties to sell the "we will save you from this very real oppression" angle to the public.

As a result of that new desperation they simply invented some new oppressed classes (imaginary new genders consisting of vulnerable mentally ill people). Nothing wrong with taking advantage of the severely mentally ill.
              Last edited by ////; 11-03-2018, 02:08 PM.

Comment

there are men and woman and that's it, and i refuse to ever acknowledge ora dress anything else

Comment

Unless somebody can show me a different anatomy I say it is male and female

Comment

I'm liberal and you're either a man or a woman. That's not transphobia, that's called science.

Comment

Working...
                    X