No announcement yet.

Funniest ring moments you witnessed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest ring moments you witnessed

Everything goes that made you laugh watching a boxing match. Hopkins flop against Dawson. Zab's chicken dance againt Kostya. Canelo missing and Floyd looking at the ropes like wtf was he hitting. Pac with the clap punch on Clottey. Oscar running against Tito and then losing for it. Marquez with the night night right on Mannie. When Danny Garcia hits anyone with the garsh. Mayorga always had me cracking up like taunting Tito. Calslapy mounting his ***** against Hopkins. Maidana humping Broner. Ortiz getting his just due against Floyd. Anytime I see a fighter take a knee from certain tough guy countries. Roy Jones clowning especially when he hit Toney trying to clown him back.

Recently someone took 5 minutes to recover from a low blow and didn't even get up after it, the fight ended because he "couldn't continue" . . . of course there wasn't anything wrong with him. . . but it was literally a guy lying on the floor for 5 minutes pretending to be hurt

forgot who was fighting though.

Comment

Smoger in Murart Hopkins

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          You're a real scumbag for posting that vid. McCall was going through some personal issues at that time and should never have been allowed to enter the ring.

Comment

Chris Byrd's interview after he won the fight, which he clearly got a gift decision against a fighter he clearly lost to, and later admitting he didn't win the fight.

Was the funniest s##t I ever seen in boxing, had me and my girl straight rolling, I forgot against who though.

Comment

Calzaghe humping Bhop in a display of dominance, Ortiz kissing mayweather, Madiana going back to the wrong corner...

Comment

Abner Cotto pretending he was hit after the bell by Fortuna.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
                  Recently someone took 5 minutes to recover from a low blow and didn't even get up after it, the fight ended because he "couldn't continue" . . . of course there wasn't anything wrong with him. . . but it was literally a guy lying on the floor for 5 minutes pretending to be hurt

forgot who was fighting though.
                  Jean Javier Sotelo, against Carlos Ivan Velasquez, on the Soliman-Taylor undercard.

Comment

Nate Campbell getting ktfu...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=240OLrIhQ9s

Comment

Working...
                    X