No announcement yet.

Stop being an actor and be real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop being an actor and be real?

I feel like im always trying to pretend to be what I want to be rather than being who I actually am.

If Im interacting with women I try to be confident, when really im anxious.

If im interacting with someone Im afraid of I try to act tough, and not afraid.

and so on

Do you do this?

Is there a better way if so what is it and why?

God I hate always acting, I think im narcissistic (not one of the d-bag types im actually genuinely good to people and animals)

I'm da realest niggga on boxingscene.

Realer than real-deal Holyfield
    And now you hookers and hoes know how I feel

Comment

Comment

if you don't like acting then simply stop? then people can see what a cunt you really are.

Comment

Best avy, ever.

Comment

You're unconfident because deep down you know you're a loser. You need to become a winner to feel like a winner. Go get a great job, invest in blue chip shares, buy a rolex, buy a new mercedes, buy your own place, **** hookers in the meantime and most importantly of all, relax like Monaco Slim.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                I feel like im always trying to pretend to be what I want to be rather than being who I actually am.

If Im interacting with women I try to be confident, when really im anxious.

If im interacting with someone Im afraid of I try to act tough, and not afraid.

and so on

Do you do this?

Is there a better way if so what is it and why?

God I hate always acting, I think im narcissistic (not one of the d-bag types im actually genuinely good to people and animals)
                Drink a pint of c0ck nectar and you will absorb all the true confidence you lack.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  I'm da realest niggga on boxingscene.

Realer than real-deal Holyfield
                  And now you hookers and hoes know how I feel
                  Lmao Seeing those lyrics written down is both hilarious and absurd.

Alex, you're a ****in mess man. I'd like to say things will get better as you age but I was nowhere near as confused as you are at your age. I've said this before but you really need to do the complete opposite of what you're currently doing. Move out of your parents, cook for yourself. Buy an 8ball and start selling at a strip club. Date a stripper. Just do something instead of over analyzing every aspect of your life.

Comment

"All the world's a stage,
                    Stop being a cuck in a cage." - Big Willy Shakespeare

Comment

Working...
                    X