No announcement yet.

Need Help In SOCAL!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help In SOCAL!

Guys im in SoCal (PASADENA, CA) I want to make a run at it at 25 yrs old. I've been hitting the bags(speed,double end,Punching) for about 6 yrs now staying simple with it also a lot of shadow boxing and some small time sparring. Problem is I work late, which means boxing gyms are closed after 7pm and really want/need some one to help train me and teach the sport to me. i also cant afford that $20 a day for a trainer. Any advise? Any trainer willing to teach me the sport for a reasonable price in pasadena? really Hungry hear and need to do this in my life time.

It shouldn't be hard to find a gym open past 7pm and you should be able to find a trainer that charges by the month (it will be alot cheaper)

Get on google and do work. good luck!

Comment

Do you know where? And i have googled it. Trust..

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyh1015 View Post
        Do you know where? And i have googled it. Trust..
        I live in Nor Cal, and thats how I found my gym. There out there brother, im sure youll find what your looking for. sorry i couldnt help!

Comment

Well, Ill keep looking.

Comment

http://www.boxinggyms.com/addresses/california.htm

Comment

Thanks, Checked all those gyms already. TOO Expensive. Thiers a guy here in Santa Monica that charges $45 a day!!! Anyone in Socal wanna wanna help me with boxing? Let me know.

Comment

Try Wildcard in Hollywood. It's $5/day to go and train and there's numerous trainers there all day. I don't know how much they charge but it's worth going in and asking. (I heard you can do 3 rounds of mitts for $10 - plus the people are friendly and just hanging out there would be a good experience). Hope that helps - wildcardbc.com

Comment

Working...
                X