Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: No Surprise if Loma Don't Face Me, Goes To 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: No Surprise if Loma Don't Face Me, Goes To 130

Rising lightweight contender Teofimo Lopez (12-0) returns to the ring Saturday night at Madison Square Garden in New York against Edis Tetli (31-2). The fight is part of the 4 bout ESPN pay-per-view telecast that is headlined by WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford defending his title against former champion Amir Khan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So mediocre and so annoying

Comment

Lopez really is using Loma's name, calculated since he knows Top rank/Arum aren't going to put him in there with Loma.

Comment

This dude should STFU already. just go beat the guys Loma beat and get inline, you are not special, no one owns you $h1t. Get inline and fight real competition.

This dude is really ignorant. I was at the Linares vs Loma fight, this guy was throwing middle finger at the stage in the beginning of the main event. So jealous of Loma’s success...
        Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 04-16-2019, 09:05 AM.

Comment

That's because Loma is a SKUURRED chump.

Comment

Lopez really has a chance to prove greatness at 140. A lot of young talent there.

Comment

Of course there's no surprise you are a nobody fool lol 12 fights and lopez hasn't fought a top 20 fighter yet he should go after commey and then fight lomachenko. if he destroys commey like he did those other bums than he's worthy of sharing the ring with the master!

Comment

Yes, Lopez smart to say what he does, you got to give it to him. But his father sounds ******ed, though, even if he targets dumbass fans of boxing who are Legion.
                Last edited by Ajvar; 04-16-2019, 09:24 AM.

Comment

I have to admit that this kid has huge cajones for a prospect with less than 12 professional fights. If he feels he is ready then Bob should put him in there with Lomachenko.

Personally, I believe the kid's not ready. He is a bit too green and isn't seasoned or developed enough at the current moment.

However, at least he believes himself and who knows he can possibly prove everyone wrong and pull off the upset or he just may very well get ruined by Vasiliy too.

Comment

American fighters beginning to wake up to the fact you dont have to build a resume to build a name. All you have to do is scream and shout, call everybody a ducker and talk **** about the champs and bingo you selling your name off of everybody elses backs.

Comment

Working...
                    X