Jones proves them wrong and even left question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jones proves them wrong and even left question

They say he is overrated and he isnt.

With the way he made Rua looked amateurish, who do you think can beat Jones in the UFC LW division?

The only guy I see is Machida...yet a very slim chance.

I don't think anybody with a full brain thought he was overrated. He was the favorite. It's just not fair. He's too damn big. Nobody has a chance in hell in beating him.

Just great another Jackson camp champ. Rashad or Page if they could throw 10 feet in the air could maybe drop him but he'll just take them down at will like a typical Jackson camp pansy.

It just went from the most exciting division too the most boring because nobody's going to beat him. It's going to turn into the boxing heavyweight division because he's too big like the sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
      I don't think anybody with a full brain thought he was overrated. He was the favorite. It's just not fair. He's too damn big. Nobody has a chance in hell in beating him.
      I didn't think he was overrated at all. I just wanted Shogun to win. Which is why I was reluctant on ordering the show.

I think Rashad and Silva are the only two people who I think can give Jones problems. Not many though.

Comment

Just great another Jackson camp champ. Rashad or Page if they could throw 10 feet in the air could maybe drop him but he'll just take them down at will like a typical Jackson camp pansy.

It just went from the most exciting division too the most boring because nobody's going to beat him. It's going to turn into the boxing heavyweight division because he's too big like the sisters.
        He makes the weight, so no problem bout it. I just hope the division doesnt end to become a boring one like the WW and MW.

Comment

Jones looks unstoppable right now. The division looks wide open until he decides to move up and tangle with the heavy weights.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            Jones looks unstoppable right now. The division looks wide open until he decides to move up and tangle with the heavy weights.
            He won't. Dos Santos and Cain would walk right through him.

I'd love to see Jones beat up Brock though. That would be hilarious.

Comment

I like Jones but some of his fans are being silly with the whole "I knew he'd win" and "he proved them wrong" stuff. He was the favourite, not some big underdog or something.

I don't think he's like the other Jackson guys though Nate. He's a top wrestler and does take people down, but he doesn't lay and pray and his main style is striking I'd say.

I agree that he is probably going to dominate for a while, but it might not go that way, and size isn't everything. Paul Williams, Stefan Struve and others have shown that. Not that size doesn't matter because I agree that it does, but I don't see him as unbeatable just yet as there are different styles that he hasn't faced so far.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP]Kirby View Post

We are talking about LHW here. But if he gets in HW, I wont say that Dos Santos and Cain would walk right through him.

Comment

WTF is your problem you sound G^y , Jones made the division more exciting especially with Strikforce on the horizen, hi swin opens up many possibilitys... Great win

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP]Kirby View Post

If he acclimates himself and transitions into a HW comfortably, I think he would be a threat to the big dogs there. It remains to be seen what he does at LHW for now.

Comment

Working...
                    X