No announcement yet.

Breazeale's chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breazeale's chin

It is so small, the entire shape of his jaw seems to be weak and soft..Just something i noticed during the weigh in

Breazeale can take a punch just fine. His issue is that he's slow and easy to hit.

Comment

He got dropped by Cruiserweight Ugonoh and Amir Mansour

Comment

good chin, poor defense, poor reflexes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          He got dropped by Cruiserweight Ugonoh and Amir Mansour
          Neither of those guys are cruiserweights bro. They are both 225-230 pounders and can really crack, especially Mansour. His KO of Fred Kassi was one of the most vicious i've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            It is so small, the entire shape of his jaw seems to be weak and soft..Just something i noticed during the weigh in

Nah, man, please. I mean - yeah, IDK you got a right to an opinion on how a guys face looks but this ish about being able to judge someone's fighting ability or resilience by that is just one step away from the pseudo-sciences of physiognomy and phrenology... or the so called 'scientific racism' of the 19th and 20th Centuries (hell some asshats still subscribe to that ish now). All belongs in the trashbin of history though it still gets brought up with saddening frequency.

Sure - 99% of us reckon that Breazeale gonna get KTFO out but so did 39 of Wilders other opponents whatever the hell shape their faces were.

EDIT: That said, I do get what you're saying, kid reminds me a little of my pampered ass cousin.
            Last edited by Citizen Koba; 05-17-2019, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Yet has never been knocked out by 175 pounders!

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                Neither of those guys are cruiserweights bro. They are both 225-230 pounders and can really crack, especially Mansour. His KO of Fred Kassi was one of the most vicious i've ever seen.
                Ugonoh was a cruiser for a while

Comment

Comment

Wilder KO 1

Comment

Working...
                    X