Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Charlo and Davis Can Hang With GGG and Loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like many here are advising Golovkin to get off that VADA 365 and muscle up a little. could be but that would not be my advice.

Comment

I think the whole of this forum knows Tank has only a punchers chance of beating Loma right now you can't rule him out totally since he looks like the stronger puncher of them both but loma is levels above anything he has faced

get him some real solid opponents for his next 2 or 3 fights and he will be better prepared

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
        I think the whole of this forum knows Tank has only a punchers chance of beating Loma right now you can't rule him out totally since he looks like the stronger puncher of them both but loma is levels above anything he has faced

get him some real solid opponents for his next 2 or 3 fights and he will be better prepared
        tank will also be the most dangerous puncher that Loma has faced. I think tank is a real talent and just because he hasn’t fought top level competition yet ( though Cuellar is a pretty tough dude ) doesn’t mean he can’t hang with Loma. He has the speed, power and if really watch him he has great defensive skills. No one agrees with me but if the fight comes off I think he upsets Loma. Don’t forget a lot of people were doubting Spence before he fought Brook , but I knew Spence was special ( not Brook) and when he got th chance he proved it and tank will to.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
          tank will also be the most dangerous puncher that Loma has faced. I think tank is a real talent and just because he hasn’t fought top level competition yet ( though Cuellar is a pretty tough dude ) doesn’t mean he can’t hang with Loma. He has the speed, power and if really watch him he has great defensive skills. No one agrees with me but if the fight comes off I think he upsets Loma. Don’t forget a lot of people were doubting Spence before he fought Brook , but I knew Spence was special ( not Brook) and when he got th chance he proved it and tank will to.
          hey I hope you are right I like Tank as a fighter he is a nasty little ****er and i would never rule him out 100% since he has some skills and can hit hard but loma is such a big jump for him right now it would be big task for him to make that jump it would be better to have a couple more fights and go in prepared

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            I give Charlo more of a shot against GGG than I do Davis against Lomachenko atm
            Absolutely.

I'd say GGG vs Charlo is basically a 60/40 fight while Loma vs Tank probably 80/20.

Comment

I’ll tell you what, quote me where I have ONCE said GGG has a HOF career, resume, etc. Funny thing is you won’t and can’t...

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Funny you don’t address the other issues I have.
              All of those fighters beat an HOF fighter who has GGG beat to get in the HOF?

Comment

Of course I do, it’s comical to justify it in any fashion.
                Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                You actually don't understand why Sylvester Stallone is in the Hall of Fame...

Comment

Everyone's forgetting Tanks fight against Forsenca was absolutely horrible.
                  He K/O Cellular so what.
                  Loma will embarrass Tank in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                    hey I hope you are right I like Tank as a fighter he is a nasty little ****er and i would never rule him out 100% since he has some skills and can hit hard but loma is such a big jump for him right now it would be big task for him to make that jump it would be better to have a couple more fights and go in prepared
                    I agree he should get another couple of fights under his belt. Here is what I think happens. Tank will have 1 more fight then move to fight Loma and maybe by the end of the year or early next year. I think the Charlos are real too. I have been saying that for a while and I base it on their talent what I see in the ring. GGG is one my favorites but I do think he slowing down and think Charlo takes him.

Comment

Originally posted by LatinLingo View Post
                      Of course I do, it’s comical to justify it in any fashion.

good one

green'd

if there was a separate category I wouldn't mind

Comment

Working...
                      X